Chapter 9

Victor's POV
Both Lucas and me entered the office. I sat on the chair behind the table and he sat on a chair facing me.

 I sat on the chair behind the table and he sat on a chair facing me

"William confessed...... He said that the Scorpions are planning to use foreign girls in some of our bars and clubs to lower down your prestige in business world. The girls are said to be trafficked, thus it would look like a case of human trafficking. Even the upper ones in the government wouldn't be able to help us if he released the news in media ."
I clenched my hands in fist after hearing human trafficking. I hate it when girls are forced for prostitution.

I have a sister (Amber) and I know how would it feel if something happened to her .That's the reason I don't do prostitution business. I don't even do illegal drugs dealing or illegal weapons trade like other mafias. All of my work is legal. The only thing that would make me a mafia now is killing people. Scorpion's are taking things too far now.

"Also he changed our alcohol supplies by duplicate ones which are poisonous. For the time being this is their plan to deal with you."Lucas added .
"I have told Alex about it, and warned him to be careful. It is under control now. What about the girls sent by Scorpions ? "
"We have captured all the girls already. My men are bringing them here. They will arrive by noon."Lucas answered my question.
"Hmm.....Ok"
"How do you want to deal with them ? "He asked
"Were they really kidnapped by Scorpions ? "
"No...they were trained to spy for them" He replied.
"Kill them all."
It would also serve Scorpions as a warning.
After getting my orders Lucas left with Ethan for their home.
When Amber is home, they would make sure to return home everyday.

I went directly to my room, took a bath , changed into t-shirt and pjs and lied down on the bed. The table clock is showing 1:15 am in the morning .

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I suffer from acute insomnia. The family doctor has prescribed some medicines but I don't like taking them. I played some soothing music on my cellphone , maybe that will help me to sleep .
I stayed awake till 3:00 in the morning. The music didn't provide any help . After 3:00 am I don't know when I fell asleep.

I woke up at 7:30 in the morning . After washing up I went down to kitchen for breakfast. At that time the clock was showing 8:15 am. I am wearing my office attire .
Whether I am going to office in the city or not, I would get dressed for the office everyday.
In the kitchen Aunt Lucy served the breakfast smiling at me. She has made some pancakes with honey on top and fruit salad.

 She has made some pancakes with honey on top and fruit salad

"Good morning Young Master""Good morning Aunt Lucy

"Good morning Aunt Lucy . Did you enjoy your leave."
Aunt Lucy has been serving us since my parents marriage. She took a week  leave to attend her niece wedding in her hometown.
Aunt Lucy also stays here. Only after I allowed Aunt Lucy to stay here with me did my mother eased down a little.
She was against my living here away from her.
"Yes Young Master " She smiled again.
I have told Aunt Lucy many times to call me by name but she won't stop calling me young master. She says it has become a habit.

I am still in the middle of finishing my pancake when I heard Lucas and Ethan coming. Ethan is trying to irritate Lucas while Lucas is showing a straight face. But I can tell he is trying really hard not to hit Ethan .
I shook my head and sighed and continued finishing my food.

Ethan and Lucas still live with Uncle Stephan and Aunt Rose. Amber is a freebie. She sometimes stays with my parents, sometimes she stays with her parents and most of the time she stays in her college dormitory.

Lucas has bought an apartment near her college so that she could stay there comfortably but Amber said she wants to experience living in dormitory with her friends. We didn't force her, if she is happy staying in dormitory so be it.