Chapter 16

Sandra's POV
He took me upstairs with him. In the hallway upstairs there are four doors two on the left and two on the right. He entered the first room on the left signalling me to follow him.
I entered the room. The room must be a study room or an office. The room is white and brown. Brown bookshelf on two walls, a L shaped window in the corner, wooden flooring, brown table with white top, white chair, white carpet.
The cold man is sitting on the chair behind the table and Specy is also present in the room.
Specy looked at us, to be more specific looked at me when both of us entered the room.
"Boss" Ethan said.
The cold man raised his head from the table and looked at me.
"Your eyes....... Were you wearing lenses yesterday?" The cold man asked.
"Yes"
"What are you going to do with me?.........Are you going to kill me, sell me or return me to my parents safe and sound?" I got straight to the point before the cold man could open his mouth to ask anything else.
He stood up and came infront of the table.
"What do you think?" He smirked.
I stared at him and he returned my stare with a smirk as if challenging me.
For minutes none of us spoke and just kept staring at each other. Finally I sighed and said, "None"
He raised an eyebrow at that.
"Why? Why do you think so?"
I glanced at him. He is doing this on purpose. He has figured out that I don't like to speak much.
"First, if you have wanted to kill me, you would have done that already yesterday. Second, as for selling me, I can tell that you don't do prostitution business and hate that business. If not so, why would you kill all those model like girls when you can earn a fortune in exchange of them. I can tell that they might have done something wrong but instead of selling them as prostitute you ordered to kill them which is an easy way out for them. And third, for me returning back, my parents might have already reported it to the police and if I return back home in this situation after getting kidnapped...this will arouse suspicion. I will be a huge stepping stone in many of their cases."
I took a breath after saying all of this. It's the longest I had ever spoke in the last decade.
"Why do you think death was a easy punishment for them?"
I glared at him this time. His eyes are filled with amusement. He is clearly enjoying all this. I refused to speak and kept silent.

Victor's POV
She glared at me. This is the first emotion I saw in her eyes since our meeting. From yesterday till she came to my office she has only spoken two sentences. So today I kept on pushing her to speak.
She is smart. She guessed everything right. She might be even smarter than Lucas. Both Lucas and Ethan are staring at her with astonishment.
"You are right about everything. So........ you are staying here from now on."
She looked at me for a few moments, nodded.
" What will be I doing here?" she asked.
"We will talk about this later."
She nodded again.
"Hey! Have we met somewhere before? I have been wondering this since yesterday. It feels like I have seen you somewhere." Ethan spoke suddenly.

Sandra's POV
I turned to Ethan but didn't speak.
"Hey, tell me , have we met before?" Ethan asked again.
Just then Aunt Lucy came in with a cup of coffee.
"I was a pornstar before. You might have seen my videos.",I replied with a straight face.

Aunt Lucy looked shocked but calmed down when she noticed the sarcasm tone

He didn't noticed the sarcasm in my voice.
"No.....not in the videos...somewhere else.."
"So you have watched porn?" I asked before he could complete his sentence.
"Yes... But I have seen you somewhere else." Ethan didn't notice what he had said.
Specy burst out laughing. I looked at the cold man, there is slight smile on his lips. Aunt Lucy is looking calm. But anyone can tell that she is trying hard to keep a straight face.
After noticing what he had said he looked awkwardly at Aunt Lucy. Aunt Lucy left the room soon.
"Damn!!" Ethan said.
Ethan is now completely silent.
"Anything else?" I asked the cold man.
"You are in Canada now. So if you want to escape, think before running away"
I nodded, turned towards the door and left the room. I went the same way I walked to come up here. I entered the room in which I slept last night.