Chapter 42

Victor's POV

I squinted my eyes looking at them.
"S-S-Sorry Anna."
Kiet apologized nervously while looking at me sideways.

"Senior Kiet why are you out here in girl's corridor?"
Anna asked while standing up and patting her clothes to remove the dust and to straighten her clothes.

"Nothing, I am going back to my room."
He replied. I knew he was hiding something by the way he was sneaking glances at me.

Anna also furrowed her eyebrows but didn't said anything. She went back to her room. Kiet also turned around to go back.

"Kiet...."
"Y-Yes Boss?"
"Why are you nervous? Are you hiding something from me?"

Kiet having flashback

"Wait!!!!Does Boss also have a crush on Eunwoo?"
"Who knows"
Veronica replied.

Snapping out of flashback Kiet laughed abrutly.
"No-No boss. Just my mind was somewhere else."
I looked at Kiet's somewhat stiff smile and nodded, still having doubts in my heart.

"What are you doing here in girl's corridor? It's almost midnight. It's very bad for a gentleman to be wandering outside a girl room at night. Someone might think of you as a pervert."

Kiet gave me a wierd look.

But Boss aren't you yourself wandering outside a girl's room at night? Kiet thought to himself. Of course he didn't said it out loud.

"Yes Boss. I didn't think of that. I was just here to borrow something from Veronica."

My mood went down.
"What did you need from Veronica at night?"

"Boss I needed hair dryer and shampoo from her as she uses same as mine. Mine was finished and coincidentally the hair dryer in my room isn't working."

I could tell he was lying.
"Come with me I will give you mine."
I said while putting a hand on his shoulder.

"No Boss I am suddenly feeling cold, so I am thinking of skipping shower tonight. I will buy new shampoo and dryer tomorrow."
Saying that he ran away in haste as if a ghost was chasing him.

I also went back to my room. Tomorrow is my birthday and my family and Ethan's family are having a get together for the occasion.
In the evening all the gang members are having a small party in the training building itself.

(Next Day- Victor's B'day)

Early morning I went to my parents house. We all sat on a table set in the garden and had lunch while having small talks. After lunch Dad and Uncle Stephen went to Dad's office and my mom and Aunt Tessa were gossiping along with Amber.

Ethan went back to the training ground and Lucas was talking on phone. He is planning to propose Grace next month, so he is making preparation early on.

I wanted to use washroom so I went inside the house. The washroom was beside Dad's office. The door to the office was slightly ajar.
When I was passing from there, I heard a little bit of the conversation.

"The detective said that he saw her in India a week ago but she again moved." Dad said.
I stopped in my track, listening silently.
"Did she move to another country? Or is she still in India somewhere?"
Uncle Stephen asked.

"According to him, she is still in India. She has been there all along." Dad replied.

"Let's not tell Marie and Tessa yet. We don't want them to be disappointed again, right? They have faced disappointment too many times all these years."

"Yes" Uncle Stephen replied.

After that there was no noise coming from the office so I left silently. I came back to the garden as if I heard nothing.

It's noon already. So I left along with Amber and Lucas. Lucas drove his own car here, so he went back alone in his car.

Amber sat with me in my car. I drove myself here today. We were both alone in the car.

"Brother Are you going to Germany for the party?"
"Hmmm."
I answered distractedly putting whole of my attention in driving.

"But for the party you need a  female partner."
She stated.
"Hmm"

"But you don't have a girlfriend."
"Yes"
"You don't have any female friend either."
"Yeah"
"And your secretary is a male too."
"Hmm"
"Sooo......who are you going with?"
She asked raising an eyebrow.

That caught me offgaurd.
"I.....uh....umm...."

Her eyes bleaming with amusement, waiting for the name to come out of my mouth.

I flicked a finger on her forehead.
"Ouch!"
"Why should I tell you?"
"Because I can help you."
She said while rubbing her forehead.
"And what can you help me with? Do I even need help? I am such a handsome guy who can make a girl fall in love with me just by doing nothing."
"Narcissist!"
She grumbled under her breath.

"So whom are you taking along?"
I ignored her.
"Humph! There is nothing to hide. I will know it later when you will leave."
"Since you know that, then why are you asking me?"
"Can't you tell me beforehand?"
"Nope."
"Humph!!"

After that she didn't talk hinting me that she is angry with me. I laughed at her childishness.
Soon we reached, leaving Amber in the house I went to the training building.
In the training ground everyone was training hard. Ethan was training with Eunwoo, Stephany teaching the girls, correcting their postures time to time. Then there she was.........training with Kiet.

Although I already know that Kiet and Eunwoo are dating each other but I still feel jealous watching her laughing and being touchy with Kiet.

The temperature was down but none of the gang members were wearing warm clothes and are still sweating due to hard training.

She was wearing a black tank top and black sports pants, slightly bending her upper body forward with both her hands slightly up in front of her, in a defensive mode, waiting for Kiet to attack.
Kiet moved his fist towards her face but she failed to stop it but the fist stopped just before it touched her face.

She looked dejected and frustrated. They tried the same move several times but every time she failed to dodge.

I walked upto her.
"Boss"
As soon as they both saw me they relaxed their bodies from their fighting postures.

"Come here"

----------------------------

How are you all?
I'm doing good.
Hope it's going well in all your lives too.
Another Chapter.
How is it?
Tell your views in the comment section.
Don't forget to like and comment.

Good Night.
Take care.😘😘
Sweet Dreams.💫💫
Bye bye😘😘