Stress

Third person omniscient POV
Ranboo groaned, taking off his mask after ending stream. They were tired. Ever since he moved to the UK, there was a lot of stress put on them, planning streams and videos, updating his fans on things, etc. The dude honestly really needed a break.

He sighed as he got up, walking out of their room, perhaps they could talk to [Y/N] to get his mind off of the stress..Their roommate would probably be able to help. Ranboo walked to [Y/N]'s room and held up a fist, preparing to knock on the door before hearing [Y/N] say ''Come in''. Ranboo was a bit shocked, they didn't think he made too much noise walking over. They took a deep breath and opened the door to see [Y/N] sitting on his bed, smiling softly at him.

[Y/N] couldn't help the smile that grew on his face when Ranboo walked in "Hey, you need something?" He saw his roommate tense up a bit and look at the ground "I was wondering if we could uh..talk? I need someone to talk to so I can clear my mind a bit." [Y/N]'s smile got a little softer and he nodded, motioning for Ranboo to sit beside him "Of course we can. Is there something stressing you out?" His roommate nodded, sitting down next to [Y/N]. "Honestly, a lot of things are."

The two talked for awhile, [Y/N] being very understanding and trying to help Ranboo in any way he could. After a bit they decided to order something to eat, it was getting pretty late and neither of them really had the energy to make dinner. They decided on Greggs, and continued to talk for a bit before Ranboo went back to his room so they could both get some rest.

(Chapter 7 complete, sorry I haven't been working on this book lately, I've gotten really busy and chapters will be slow to come out. It could take me weeks just to make a draft for a chapter, writing a book is hard. Anyways, remember to get something to eat and drink and try to get some rest when you can, I love you all <3)