Introducing the cast

Welcome to the wonderful world of Kris' imagination! A place where you, the reader, will be staying for awhile. All A/N's will be in parentheses for your convenience.

Here is our cast, starting with the main characters!

•[Y/N] [L/N], a 19 year old boy who recently moved to the UK from [C/R] (Current residence, aka where you currently live), he/him pronouns (sorry ladies and my gender neutral audience) and unlabeled. [Y/N] works a part time job as a cashier while studying in college.
•Ranboo (Will be referred to as 'Ran' or 'Ranboo' throughout the story), 18 he/they pronouns, nonbinary and unlabeled (I think). Very popular streamer, you probably know about them if you're reading this book.
•[F/N], 18 years old, they/them pronouns, polyromantic asexual. [Y/N]'s best friend from when he was younger, ended up moving to the UK along with [Y/N], they are in the same college as [Y/N] and work at a café part time.

Some minor characters include
•Tommy, he/him 18
•Tubbo (I'm not sure if he's comfortable with his real name so I'm only going to refer to him as Tubbo), he/him, 18
•Phil, he/him, 34
•Kristin, she/her
•Billzo/Bill, he/him and 18
•Aimsey, any pronouns, 20
•[G/N] (Guardian name), any pronouns, in their 40's

That should be it for the characters, I might add more but these are all of them for now!
I hope you'll stick around for when I'm able to start writing. I hope you have a great day, don't forget to eat and drink something! Love you people <3
Update! I edited the book's chapter's to include Ranboo's proper pronouns, since they use he/they!