Chapter 2

Dream/Clay POV

Drista and I are watching Tv at my mom's house.

"So are you going to text her?" Drista states turning her head facing me.

"Hmm"

"Are you gonna text Chloe?" Drista ask

"I don't know" I says as I shrug my shoulders

"Well it's been 2 days already. She probably waiting" Drista states

"How do you know she's waiting. What if she's busy"

"Okay she might be busy but it doesn't mean she doesn't want to catch up with her childhood bestfriend. I mean you still are friends right?" Drista asks

Are we still friends?

"Yea we're still friends. I think. I mean we wouldn't have given each other our numbers and and say we should catch up so yea I guess we're still friends"

"Great then text her" Drista says rolling her eyes at me and handing me my phone.

I grab my phone and unlock and look for her contact. I click on her contact and just sit there.

"What am I supposed to say?"

As Drista and I are thinking what to say my phone gets a notification. From her.

Chloe (Crazy Chloe)

Hey Clay I'm not working tomorrow so if your are not busy do you want to make plans for lunch tomorrow?

Sure I would love that. What do you have in my mind?

Idk maybe pizza?

I'm fine with that. But where?

Lazy Moon is pretty close where i'm at. What about you?

Yea it's pretty close for me too.

So lazy Moon?

Sure
1pm sound good?

Yea i'm cool with that.

Nice :)

Great can't wait to see you there :]

(1 day later)

It's currently 11:45 am and I get finally get out of bed and head to go take a shower.

I get out of the shower wrapping a towel around my waist, walking towards my closet looking for a outfit to wear. I pick out some black loose fitting jeans with a plain white T-shirt and a baby blue loose shortsleeved button T-Shirt I would wear unbuttoned but over the white T-Shirt as a "jacket". I set the clothes on my bed and start brushing my teeth and fixing my hair.

It's 12:40 and I put some deodorant and start putting my clothes on. As I'm done putting my clothes on I fix my bed and put my Old Skool vans on. I poor some cat food for Patches then wash my hands then grab my keys and leave locking the door behind me.

(13 minutes later)

Chloe POV

it's currently 12:53 and I'm crossing the street to get to Lazy Moon.

I'm 10 steps to the entrance door to Lazy Moon and I see Clay.

"Chloe!" Clays says giving me a smile walking towards the door.