Dating

----Natasha

I was at the park with James and KJ one night, Travis kept texting me since his dinner with his parents ran late.  I'll be there in like 10 minutes.

I'll be home by then :P

Awe.  Really?

No.  Hurry up slow poke.

"Nat."  I flinched at the sound of his voice.  I looked up and saw Owen.  "I didn't appreciate being threatened  last week."

"Oh yeah?  Why?  Because you wanted it to be a reality?"  Travis said appearing behind him.  "I told you to stay the fuck away from her.  Get lost."  Owen walked off.  "Hey beautiful."  Travis said approaching me.

"Hey."  I said.  He gave me a hug and a soft kiss.

"I thought you were done stirring up trouble."  He said.

"Anything to keep you on your toes."  I said and he smiled.  "That was a quick 10 minutes."

"I drove."  He said.  "Your curfew is midnight during the summer right?"

"Yeah."  I said.

"Then we have time.  Let's go."  Travis said.  "James and KJ left a while ago with some girls."

"Good thing you showed up, Casanova."  I said with a laugh.  "Still don't like that one."

"Just call me Travy.  You are the only one that calls me that."  He said leaning in and giving me a soft kiss.

"I better be."  I said.

"You are."  He said.  "Come on."  He took my hand and led the way to his truck.  He helped me into his truck and got into the driver's side.

"Where are we going?"  I asked.

"There's a movie at Pierce Park."  He said.

I was sitting beside him, his arm around me.  "Popcorn?"  He asked.

"Nah, I'm not hungry."  I said.

"You sure?"  He asked.

"Yeah, I'm sure."  I said.  He touched my cheek and gave me a soft kiss.  He parted his lips with mine.

"Relax.  I won't bite.  Much."  He said making me laugh.  He kissed me again sliding his hand to the back of my neck, he slid his other than to my thigh, then to the back of my knee pulling me closer to him.  "Come here."  He said.  I let him pull me into his lap.

On the way home after not watching the movie,  "What's on the agenda for tomorrow?"  He asked.

"The annual summer water park adventure, remember?"  I said and he nodded.

"You going to wear a real swimsuit this year?"  He joked and I laughed.

"Yeah.  Maybe."  I said.

Suddenly his arm was across me and we were slammed into.

----Theresa

I was pacing in the kitchen, Natasha's phone kept going to voice-mail.  Kevin was out looking because even Travis's phone kept going to voice-mail.

----Kevin

I came across an accident, I got out and jogged over, I was stopped by a cop, and I saw Natasha and Travis.  "Those are my kids."  I said shoving my way through.

"Dad!"  Natasha said seeing me.  I hugged her.

"What the hell happened?"  I asked.

"Some drunk crossed the center line."  Travis said.