Making Plans pt 3

----Natasha

It's been two months since I last saw Travis, and since I last talked to him in person.  I was working in my dad's publishing firm as part of the design team under my mom.

My period was almost a month late, and I did have a positive pregnancy test in my desk drawer.  Uncle Cam came in.  "Hey, kid."

"Hi."  I said, sitting back from my computer.

"Travis is going to be in town later on tonight for your parents' anniversary party.  He's been asking about you since he hasn't heard from you in a while."

"I've been busy."  I said, standing up and heading for the door.  "I'll be there."

"You okay?  You look a little pale."

"Stomach bug."  I said.

----Travis

I was sitting in Ash's chair in her office when I spotted a box in the trashcan. Upon further investigation, I saw it was a Clear Blue pregnancy test.  I could not find the actual test, though.

A paper was sticking out of her top drawer.... always in such a hurry to be messy and organized at the same time.  I slid the drawer open and saw buried in the drawer a very positive pregnancy test.

I closed the drawer and stood up, hearing the door open.

---Natasha

I looked up from my papers and saw him.  The father to my baby...  I fumbled with my stuff, and my papers scattered all over the floor.  "Ash."  He said, walking toward me as I picked up my things.  He gathered the rest of my papers and held out his hand.

I placed my hand into his strong hand and he helped me to my feet.  His other hand grazed my stomach.  "T-Travis."  I said weakly.  "I-I thought you were going to be here later."  I said softly.

"I needed to see you before the party."  He said, tugging my hand gently as he led me to the couch in my office.  He sat down, and I sat close beside him.  "Give it to me straight, Ash.  Are we done?"

"Do you want to be?"  I asked.

"No, but this is your decision.  I want you to be happy.  Even if that's not with me."  He said.  "You've been through hell and back because of me.  You're always waiting for me to make my decision.  It's your decision."  He said.

"Travis, I love you and I want to be with you, but I really want to live closer to mom and dad."  I said looking at my hands.  He slid his hand to mine.

"I'll do whatever you want."  He said and I looked up at him.  He pressed a soft kiss to my forehead.  "I love you and I have missed you so much."  He said.  I slid my arms around his waist pressing my face into his neck.

"I love you."  I whispered.

That night,  Travis came in while I was trying to zip up my dress that my mom bought me.  I looked up and saw him behind me in the mirror.  He smiled and zipped me up.  "Luke and Bryan are here.  They miss their bestie."  He said.  "Luke's words, not mine."  He pressed his face into my neck, hugging me from behind.  His hand grazed my stomach again.  Did he know?  "You look so beautiful."  He whispered into my ear.  I watched as he slid his hand down my stomach and over the fabric of the dress that covered my legs.

His lips left a trail of fire along my neck.  "Travis... the door." I said.

"It's locked."  He said, his voice rough with lust, pressing my front into the wall to support me as my legs spread, inviting his fingers into touch my drenched core.  I could feel the rock hard buldge in his pants.  I grasped his wrist with one hand, leaning my head back against his shoulder, my hips involuntarily finding their own rhythm as Travis fucked me with his fingers.  I felt his other hand slid down my back and I heard his belt then I felt him slide down my underpants.  I stepped out of them and gasped as he lifted me up, pinning me against the wall.  My nails scratched his back as I dug them into his shoulders.

This is what I longed for, this is what I needed.  I needed him for the rest of my life.  His hand covered my mouth to muffle my loud moans.  My muscles tightened around  him, he dropped his hand, and his body stiffened, he groaned loudly into my neck.  I sighed breathlessly into his neck.

He gave me a soft kiss before settling me on my feet.  He fixed his pants, tucking in his shirt and buckling his belt.  I slid my underpants up and under my dress.  "So, when are you going to tell me about the baby?"  He whispered as I hugged him.

"How do you know?"  I asked.

"I saw the evidence in your trash at work."  He said.

"I was going to tell you when you got here for the party, but you surprised me earlier."  I said.  He gave me a soft kiss.  "Are you mad?"  I asked.

"No, baby."  He whispered, giving me another long kiss.

During the anniversary party for my parents, I was sitting beside Travis while Luke and Bryan talked to me.  Travis kept his arm around me, his hand resting on my hip.  "I need to go pee."  I whispered to Travis.  He nodded and moved his arm.

Mom looked up when I went into the kitchen.  "Hey you."  She said.

"Hey."

"Travis?"  She asked.

"Yeah."  I said.

"Good."