Married Friends pt 2

----Travis

Once the water turned cold, with Ash calm and the tension out of her back, she was still sore, but not as bad.  "So, do you want to go out tonight?"  I asked.

"Can we stay in tonight and go out tomorrow?"  She asked, slipping into my old football jersey.

"Yeah.  They're hanging for a few days."  I said.  "What do you want to do tonight?"  I asked, sliding my hands over the back of her thighs.

"Movie or a late night swim?"  She suggested.

"Whatever you want."  I said.  She climbed into my lap, pushing me back on the bed.

"A nap sounds like a great idea."  She said, making me smirk.

"You and your cat naps."  I said.

"The women in my family master I'm the art of naps."  She said.

"You nap, I'll make dinner."

"You don't want to nap with me?"  She asked, sliding  her arms around my neck when I sat back up.

"I'm not tired."  I said.

----Natasha

I slid my hand over the stubble on his jaw, my other hand slid into his thick head of hair.  He groaned.  "You and my hair."  He said.  I smiled, giving him a soft kiss before parting my lips with his.  "Hm... no nap?"  He asked between kisses.

"Not now."  I said.  "Are you going to argue with me?"

"Definitely not."  He said, sliding his hands under the hem of his football jersey I loved to wear.  He carefully settled me on the bed.  "I love it when you wear this."  He slid my pajama shorts off.

His lips moved down my neck, I sighed into his neck as he slid into me.  "I love you, Travis."

"I love you."  He said returning his lips to mine.

I was asleep laying on him sometime later.  His fingertips trailed up and down my back, his touch helped with the pain that radiated in my lower back.

His phone rang, I woke up, slightly moving, smiling when I heard him groan.  "Hello?"  He said.  I kissed his neck. "Yeah, we'll go with you guys tomorrow night.  Ash was hurting pretty bad and is resting right now."  I sat up kissing his jaw.  "Yeah we can meet you for breakfast in the morning."  Travis said.  "I gotta go feed my wife.  See ya tomorrow."  Travis hung up his phone.

"What's for dinner?"  I asked, pulling on his jersey.

"Food."  He said, grabbing me and tackling me onto the bed, making me laugh.  He gave me one more kiss before getting up.  He tugged on a pair of shorts, and I took his hand, following him to the kitchen.  "I ordered pizza while you were asleep."  He said.

"Travis."  I whined.

"What?"  He asked, amused.

"I'm too tired to jump you again."  I said, making him laugh.

"Pizza will be here soon. Go pick out a movie."  He said.  He kissed my shoulder, his hand slid from mine as I went to the TV room, and I grabbed the remote for the TV.  I found a random movie to watch and sat on the couch with my feet tucked under me.

Travis came in with the pizza and some waters.  He set the pizza box down and sat beside me.  "Nothing good on?"  He asked.

"Not really."  I said.

After pizza, I was laying beside him on the couch, his chest against my back, he turned off the lights and his fingertips left a trail as he slid them down my arm and over my side.  "Stop tickling me."  I said.

"I'm not."  He said, I could hear the smile in his voice.  He tucked his arms around me and I settled further into his arms.

The movie was about over and I was dozing off.  It was almost midnight.  "Ash, do you want to go up to bed?"

"I'm watching the movie."  I said.

"It's about over."  He said, he moved and I moved to my back.

"I'm comfy right here.  Just don't make me fall off the couch."  I said and he chuckled.

"Alright.  Come here, beautiful."  I moved so I was facing him, he tucked me into his embrace, and he held me close to his body, making me feel even more comfortable than before if that was even possible.

The next time I woke up, it was morning, and I was alone in bed.  I sat up, stretching a little.  I heard the shower running in the bathroom.  I got up and slipped off my underpants and took off Travis's jersey.  I went into the bathroom and joined him in the shower.  "Good morning, baby."  He said, letting me join him under the sprayer.

"Good morning."  I said.  He took the poof sponge and scrubbed my back with it.  I grabbed some shampoo and massaged it into my scalp.  I leaned my head back and he helped me rinse my hair.  He gave me a long kiss.

"Finish up, baby, we have to meet Luke and Bryan for breakfast."  He said.  He gave me one more kiss, nipping my lip before getting out.

"Can we stop at the grocery store today?"

"Sure baby."  He said.