twenty six

Arabella pov-

The last thing I remember is bolting off the table and running for my life. Anyone would of thought I was running from a monster the way I was bolting. I made it out of the bar and kept on running- my chest was heaving big time I'm surprised my heart was still racing at this point. I make it down toward an alley way and see a bus stop ahead. I sped walked towards it. Placing my hands in my pocket checking to see how much change I have got. I have enough for the one bus journey and for a few more drinks at another bar. I see the bus approaching quickly I stand out and wave my arm and it stops- I get on and pay my fare and end up getting off two stops later. I head towards the phone box checking my surroundings no sign of anyone. I ring Renes number and she answers on the second I wait to hear her voice.

"It's me Rene- Bell. I'm in the next bar don't tell Blake if he's still there please. It's called red rivers- get here quick please"

"I'll leave out the back I'll be five minutes. Wait round the corner from it"

"Will do"

I stand there waiting like Rene said observing my surroundings making sure I'm still on my own. The street looks so blurry the alcohol is definitely hitting even worse now I'm out in the fresh air.
Someone suddenly grabs my shoulders- I scream.

"Shhh it's me Rene"

"You scared the shit out of me fuck sake- where is Sarah?"

"Don't be mad- Blake held her back. I'm sure she will be just fine"

"Woah wow. Ok. Let's get into the bar the night is still young"

We head into the bar straight to it. I order six tequila shots and four double vodkas and lemonades. Staying seated at the bar. My favourite song starts to play I get up and start dancing. My vision is so blurry but I'm convinced I spot Blake glaring at me- I ignore it and carry on dancing and sipping on my vodka. Suddenly I'm grabbed forcefully...