three

Things happened so quickly.
I ran I fucking ran.
I darted out of that hotel room like bolt. I was breathless.
I ran and ran.
I reached the reception desk.
Of course busy... i waited.
I'm going to be in so much fucking trouble.

Finally the reception looked up at me.
Such a smug smile.
Bitch.

"Hi. Can you call me a cab to- New blue don road please. I pay extra if needed. It's an emergency".

I plead.

"All booked- be 5 mins"

Waiting felt like forever. I walked up and down the path so many times I think I lost count.
Something hits me on the back.
Ouch mother fucker. That hurt a lot.
I rise my head to see my best friend, Rene.

"OH MY GOD. I've missed you so bloody much. Sorry so many tears"

I laugh.

I'm so sorry husband you're going to have to wait. I'm going to make a day of this. First time in over a year I've been free from that mansion and the guards. All the toxic crap.

I head back to Rene place to meet my other friend there. I don't stop talking on the whole taxi ride I'm surprised I haven't lost my voice just yet. We pull up and jump out and run to the apartment.

"It's so great to finally see you again. Thought we lost you forever. How's comes you're on your own outside that hotel anyways?"

"Long story-'I had some freedom so I took it and it's not going to end there neither. You girls up for a bit of shopping and a night out in our fave club? Like old times"

"Hell fucking yasssss bitch. Vodka and lemonade double?"

"Of course"

Finally back at Rene place after shopping for a new outfit for the night I've chosen such a gorgeous number. If Blake saw it he would lock me up forever. To bad he won't see it.

"Girls let's go"

The night went to quickly I barely remember any of it, I head home that night

To the mansion.
I stumble in grab two bottles of wine and head to the spare room. I don't want to see Blake yet I'll deal with him tomorrow. I'm still in my party zone.

I've now open the second bottle of wine

I've now open the second bottle of wine. I'm sat chatting away to myself my words are a slur now even to me. I must eventually fall asleep.

I'm suddenly woken abruptly.

"Tell me now. How many fucking men saw you like this. How many?"

He hissed.

I look down and over my body.
Ops fell asleep in my outfit. Never mind. I sit suddenly the room spinning. I adjust and see the two empty bottles of wine next to me. It was a great night.

"It was a fucking great night husband."

"Great night was it. You vanished as soon as we got to that ballroom and wasn't seen since"

he snaps.

He darts towards me. Grabbing me up by my elbows and walks me to the bed where he throws me onto it.