Chapter 5

Chapter 5
New friends yet
More danger
____________________

Ghostdre's POV:
I had been trying all night to figure out what it said but I couldn't find out.

I didn't sleep at all just for trying to find out what it said.
I was fine but a bit tired.

It was 6:47 am.
I went downstairs but heard something once I got to the kitchen.

I headed towards the noise that led me to open the door.

(This one is for 2 people that have been waiting for a little while now)

There was nothing but I looked down and saw Ollie and two other of they're kind.

"Ollie where were you?" I asked.
"I was looking for flowers for you but found two of my siblings" I heard them say.

"Hello, what your names?" I asked as I looked at the other two.

"Im Koi and she's Bailey" I heard one of them say.
I let them in, they looked like they were freezing but after all it was very cold outside.

I picked the three up and headed to my room and covered them in a blanket for them to cool down.

"You should warn me next time you go out, you had me worried" I said looking at Ollie.

"Atleast they didn't freeze to death because of me" I heard Ollie reply. I was about to say something but nothing came out.

########'s POV:
'seems like he's peaceful but I cant let ##### be happy.. im going to have to talk to XD about this..' I thought to myself as I looked at Dream and his friend's.

It would save me more time in the meantime but it will make it much harder for me to complete the deal.

I just teleported away where I would meet XD.
"He needs to kill them" I heard XD say.

"Well what do you want me to do!? He has # more ##### and we both know that the more he's happy and peaceful the less we will have contact with him!" I yell out as I look at XD.

"There is a way.." I heard him say but didn't finish his sentence.

"Your not meaning that..XD you know that's dangerous! And plus we need to get him on our side first" I say referring to what XD meant.

"I know its a risky move but we may have to do it.. after all we just need for N######## to give in and it will be easier since he will have more luck with L####.. hence this will make our deal more easier" I heard him say.

I knew it'd be a risky move but I also knew it had to be done.
XD just just turned around, his back facing me before saying...

"Its either one of the other members or its Tommy".

_______________
I apologize for the cliffhanger
But like I had no more ideas-

and also bc I have to fumble between school and keeping my sanity alive by not trying to make a chapter long and not short.

Anyways have a great day/afternoon/night!
____________
520 words