Cant get her off my mind

~2 weeks later~

It's been two weeks since I saw that video. I've watched all her other videos. I found out that her name is Katrina. She is nineteen. She is a HUGE fan of me and Finn. The other day I subscribed to her channel and an hour later she posted a video of her fangirling over me. It was so adorable!!

The only sad thing is that she lives in America. If only there was a way of me meeting her.

Finn called me mental for liking a girl I don't even know. I guess he's right,but I just can't get over how beautiful she is. She lights up my world like nobody else(wow I just quoted one direction).

"Jack!" Finn said behind me. "How many times do I have to walk into your room and find you watching her?"

"She has a name you know. It's Katrina!" I fought back. I rolled my eyes. "What did you want?"

"Well Dan would like to know if you wanted to go to California with him and Phil. Vidcom is taking place there.'

"Oh my gosh! I almost forgot about vidcom!" I shot up from my chair "We need to pack!"

"Jack calm down. I already packed our bags!" He laughed. "You should have seen your face!' He walked out.

"It wasn't funny!" I sat back down an clicked another video. It seemed to have came out an hour ago.

"Hey guys! I have BIG new!" God she was beautiful. "I'm going to vidcon!" My heart stopped. " I'll be seeing you guys there and some of my favorite youtubers. Like Danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, and I'm hoping that I see Jack and Finn! They are amazing and awesome!" I instantly began to blush. She thought that I ME, was amazing and awesome! "Well that's all for today! I'll see you guys later!" She signed off.

"Finn we need to go now!"