RWBY - Let's Level Up Again! (2)

The story starts in the Emerald Forest

Matt: 'Tomorrow is the day where Pyrrha fights Mercury, then Mercury's gonna report back to Cinder.'

Matt: 'Fighting him is sure gonna be interesting, since he does use prosthetic shotgun legs to fight because he doesn't have a semblance. But before that, i think I'm gonna level up some more.'

Matt: 'But it seems i have already killed almost every Grimm here. It's starting to get difficult just to find some strong Grimms like Ursas or Deathstalkers.

Igris: It truly is a shame. I was starting to find enjoyment in those creatures.

Beru: But it should be expected of my Liege. It shows that you are powerful enough to eradicate a group of creatures from an area.

Greed: That is true my Liege.

Matt: Thanks guys. (sigh) Now what am i gonna do? Go around the world in secret, hunting for more Grimm? Then again, it'll take to long for me to reach a level stronger enough to take on Cinder.

Matt: What to do, what to do...

???: (Screeeeech!!!)

Matt: Wait... is that Kaisel?

Kaisel is seen to be ecstatic went he went back.

Kaisel: (Screeeeeeeech!!!)

Matt: Woah there easy boy, calm down. What's wrong?

Kaisel: (Screeeeeeeech!!!)

Matt: Um... Beru? Think you can translate?

Beru: Hmm... He's saying that we should follow him, he said to have found something that My Liege would like to see.

Matt: Oh, alright. Well then, take us there Kaisel.

Kaisel: (Screeech!!!)

The shadows except Kaisel dissipated to Matt's shadow and he immedietly went on Kaisel's back.

Matt: Let's go!

(TIMESKIP)

Matt: WHAT THE F***?!

[B RANK GATE. Minimum level: 40]

Matt: I-I-Is that a gate?! How the f*** is this possible?!

Kaisel: (◕v◕ )

Matt: Kaisel you just saved my ass!

Matt: Who's a good boy?

Matt: You are, yes you are!

Kaisel: (^v^ )

Matt: Ohohoho, you cute little rascal. Alright, time to go!