20

What have you done to be caught up in such a mess? After all your hardship, you ended up living with a serial killer, got kidnapped, and now, you are getting taken away again.

You just let Hanma drag you away without resisting. He just kept on shooting whenever someone gets on his way. Is there any reason for you to stay with Mikey?

Not until you walked pass a glass walled office and saw your reflection. Ahh. You look pathetic. Will you end up dying in such a lame state?

Your feet got immobilized. Hanma stopped and assessed your distressed figure. He noticed how different you are than the last time he saw you. He was to focused on you he didn't noticed someone was behind him.

"Don't move."

"That was fast." Hanma pushed you hard and immediately turned around kicking Sanzu's hand and sent the gun flying away.

You fell on the floor and a hand reached to help you up. As you were about to grab it, you had a sudden stop. Your eyes kept staring the ground and slapped his hands away.

"Mikey, i'm not going with you."

His eyes widened. He was shocked of how you reacted. But then, he forcibly grabbed your wrist.

"HANMAAA!!!!"

"Tsk. Persistent pink bastard." He cursed while having a fist fight with Sanzu and can't do anything to help you. "What the hell is Izana doing?"

Mikey dragged you away. Pulling you toward the place where you secretly went a while ago.

"Nooo Mikey!!! I don't wanna go there!!! Please!!!!"

He was not a bit amused of your behavior. How you slapped his hand, he felt rejected. His feelings were hurt just like that.

The sickening sensation has struck your guts again for the second time. The chill crawls up from your feet. The stench of the formalin makes your stomach upside down. He kept on pulling you in your wrist not minding that he's hurting you already.

You kept your eyes shut he harshly pressed on your cheek forcing you to face him.

"Did Izana told you about this so you're ditching me for Hanma? After all i did for you?" He said in a flat tone.

You slowly opened your eyes only to see him emotionless. He looks empty. This gave you more fear.

"M-Mikey..." you muttered his name in small voice afraid of triggering something inside him. "Mikey I'm sorry... I won't... I'm not going anywhere... Please..."

"You can't leave me if i put you in a jar..."

"No... Mikey... No!!!!" You started to breakdown. Your knees gave in and you slumped on the floor while his hand still holding your wrist.

"...But I won't do that."

You slowly lifted your head to see his face.

"If i put you in a jar, who would welcome me home everyday? Who would cook for me? Who would smile at me? Who would give me warmth? Who would make me feel alive?"

He placed his hand on his chest. "My heart still beats..."

IT ALL STARTED FROM A SIMPLE WRATH OF BEING USED BY A SINGLE WOMAN WHOM HE TREASURED A LOT. HE WAS BEYOND HURT THAT TIME EVERYTHING TURNED BLACK AROUND HIM. WHEN HE CAME BACK TO HIS SENSES, HE HAS HER HEART ABOVE HIS PALM.

No matter how corrupted a person's heart is, it still beats...

He started getting annoyed by a presence of any woman masked with beautiful faces but is a vile vixen. Pretentious woman.

Mikey, being a boss of a big criminal organization had an easy access for killing...

He killed.

He kept on killing...

Until it became an obsession.

An obsession of collecting those corrupted hearts....

Their proof of life.