chapter 1: falling down a rabbit hole

Just a quick message i may update once a week or four times a week depending on my writers block i hope u enjoy this
⚠️TW. WARNING⚠️
•Gore
•cuteness overload
•language
•creepy/unsetteling topics
•violence
*if u dont like these turn back now*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N Pov:
Today I woke up excited more then ever cause I would be turning 10 today. I may be turning 10 but that will not change the fact that I will still carry my fav f/c s/a (Stuffed animal) "breakfast is done now Y/N so come eat!" Yelled my mom

•time skip cause why not😗✌️•

No one's pov:
Y/N just finished their breakfast and is now getting dressed because hes going to go to the market for his mother. "Okay mom im off now!" Yelled Y/N as he walked out the door and into the refreshingly cool spring air.

Still no one's pov:

Y/N was walking down the road to the market when he got tired of walking and just made a rabbit hole instead. Y/N made it to the market and started shopping after he was done he opened up a rabbit hole and dropped down the bag of stuff he bought. After that was done he went to his hideout

'Im so bored.' Thought Y/N. After an hour or two he heard screaming so he looked out of his hideout window and saw the most horrific sight. Everything was on fire and there was also blood and corpse's everywhere. Being a 10 year old and seeing that sight is the must traumatizing thing. All of a sudden a wave of worry dragged him out of his trance as he thought 'mom!'

Y/N was in a panic so he made a rabbit hole to his room. As he came through the hole he landed on his feet and started running downstairs but when he reached the bottom his heart sank into his chest as he wished he could have never seen what he was seeing right now. Y/N saw his mom on the floor of the kitchen in a pool of blood with her body dismembered and scattered all over. Y/N took a closer look and saw that something was feasting on his mothers flesh.

Y/N froze he couldn't move all he could do was scream and when he did scream it caught the creatures attention. The creature looked directly at Y/N before slowly moving twords him. Y/N didnt know what to do until he remembered what his mother told him to do if he was in danger or trouble, and that was what he did. He made a rabbit hole after he ran and grabbed his f/c s/a. As soon as he got his s/a he jumped down the rabbit hole and closed his eyes trying to forget the horror he saw.

~time skip cause i said so~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes to see a very green forest. I waited for my eyes to adjust, after they did i sat up and looked around, I saw nothing other then twigs, trees, and a cloudy sky. I picked myself off the ground and brushed my clothes off, as I was brushing my clothes off I felt a sticky warm substance go down my arm.

I looked down only to see my white sleeve turning red. After I noticed this I started feeling the pain. It felt like it was being held over an open flame. I figured its infected and decided to go look for a lake or a pond to clean my now very burning and bloody arm so I could wrap it.
•time skip•
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have been walking for hours now and my legs are getting tired. I decided to take a break and rest. As I sat down on the hard ground I saw a person with a grey hoodie on with what looked to be Goggle's and a mask. I focused more. As I Scanned I saw he had two hatchets on his back. After I saw that I started to get scared. So I stood up to run but i ran into something? Maybe not.. It feels kinda like a person?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕨
•𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 723 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤
•𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕪: 𝕞𝕖
•𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕: 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕘𝕝𝕖