Chapter 3: What's a proxie?

(~jeff's POV still~)

"Want some?" asked the bunny boy as he poured himself some tea.

"Uh no i don't drink tea." said jeff as he leaned back into his chair before it started to fall back words.

"Jeff!" yelled M/N as he made a Rabbit hole and pulled out a pillow and threw it so jeff would land on it.

(A/N: you are highly intelligent.)

"I think my life just flashed before my eyes.." Said jeff as he layed there on the pillow shocked.

"Ha! Jeff pissed himself!" Shouted a very annoyingly glitchy voice.

"What-" jeff said as he looked down only to see nothing

"Ha! Gotcha you fell for it!" Teased the glitchy voice who turned out to be ben

"I hate you, you dumb link!" Shouted jeff as he got up from the ground and started  chasing after ben.

"These people are weird.." Said M/N as he sipped his tea.

(~M/N's POV~)

After I finished my tea I got down from the table and started to explore the mansion when all of a sudden im picked up from behind.

"Hey! Put me down!" I yelled as i struggled in the Persons grasp trying to get free.

"Now calm down child." Said a rough voice as it turned me around.

"My name's L.J." said the monochrome looking clown named L.J.

"Hmph i don't care put me down you monochrome clown!" I Said while I was thrashing in his hold some more then before.

"Nah I wanna play a game with you-" the monochrome clowned started but before he could finish he fell down a hole in the floor made by your's truly.

I was released from his grasp after he fell into my rabbit hole. After some time I made another on the ceiling then all you could hear was screaming.

"What the hell!" Shrieked the monochrome clown as he fell from the ceiling.

"Haha! You scream like a girl!" I yelled as I ran off to find somewhere else to play.

I somehow ended up infront of huge wooden doors.

"Woah" I said as I pushed open the doors which revealed slendy's office.

"Hello?" I asked to see if sleny was in here.

"Oh it's you." Said slendy as he watched the boy slowly walk up to his desk.

"I was gonna have masky bring you to the office later but since you're already here I will get to the point." Said slendy

"Okay s-sir" I stuttered

"I want you to become my proxy." Said slendy

"What's a proxy?" I questioned

"I guess jeff forgot to tell you so let me explain child" Said slendy

"A proxie is someone who works for me in the killing industry and kills humans." Explained slendy

"Oh..." Was all I could say I mean what was I supposed to say? I dont wanna kill people who done no wrong...

"I'm sorry but I don't wanna kill innocent people." I said with a sad look evident on my flawless s/c skin as tears started to roll down off my face.

"Don't cry my child." Said slendy as he brought his tentacle foreword with a tissue at the end. "I suppose you can just kill bad guys." Slendy said

"R-really?" I stuttered out

"Yes my child" said slendy as he brought he tentacle back.

"Okay I guess I will since I need somewhere to stay." I said as I lightly smiled.

(~Time skip to a week later btw hes learning his new abilities. ~)

(~M/N's POV~)

"I'm finally done." I said with a small Huff then all of a sudden a pair of pale arms wrapped around me and picked me up off the ground.

I was about to whine at the person to put me down but when I looked at their face it turned out to be jeff so I just let him hold me and carry me to our secret hideout.

"What do we do now Jeff?" I questioned as I sat down with jeff infront of me.

"I still can't get used to you're new power." Stated jeff as he stared in amazement.

I looked older about 18 the reason I'm in this form is to practice how long I could hold a form slendy's order.

"I don't look that different through Jeff." I said as I poured myself some tea.

"You're taller then me and I hate it and you're way more handsome then me." Said jeff as he looked away annoyed.

"Oh whatever you're a big baby." I said as I laughed, all of a sudden I heard someone scream mine and jeff's name from our hideout, it was Ben and he sounded mad...maybe because me and jeff put some itching powder in his hair and underwear while he was in the shower me and jeff giggled as we thought about the look on his face all of a sudden ben opens our hideout entrance and scares us into running.

I got so scared that I turned into a kid again and was stumbling with my running while jeff was already ahead of me.

"Jeff! Wait up!" I yelled as I was still falling when all of a sudden jeff disappears and then someone picks me up and starts running with me and when I looked up I saw it was jeff.

"Phew i think we lost him." I said just as slendy started talking to us.

"My children come and gather for an announcement." Said slendy.
-------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for now amd sorry i havent been posting i was busy with school anyways enjoy the holidays!

Word count: 916