chapter 3: whats that?

(~M/N POV~)

I woke up just like any other day which was bright and early so I could wake up jeff to set up the pranks but something was diffrent about today because it was my birthday!

"Bubba wake up" I whined as I shook jeff awake. Jeff didnt respond he only grunted before pushing me to the ground which hurt my feelings.

"Bubba jeff is mean." I said as tears welled up in my eyes as I got up off the floor and walked out of jeff's room.

"What's wrong M/N?" asked a voice that sounded like they needed water to cure their dry mouth.

"L.J, bubba jeff was mean to me this morning." I started crying but my crying soon ceased and instead was replaced with confusion as I was lifted into the air and off the ground before feeling something wrap around me.

"How about we go to the human world and do some killing to cheer you up its you're birthday after all." said L.J.

"Sounds fun but only if it's bad guys." I said as I smiled as he put me on his shoulders.

-----------------------time-skip------------------------
L.J held my hand as we snuck into a house that had a burglar stealing expensive things.

"Hey!" I wisper shouted at the robber while L.J hid.

"Go back to bed little one or it will get ugly" said the robber as he pointed a knife at me.

"Nothing can get uglier then you're face." I said as I stuck my tounge out which pissed him off enough to charge at me.

"Your dead!" Yelled the robber good thing the owners wernt home.

I pulled out a card as soon as he got close enough which stopped him inches from me which caused a confused look on hus face. I then turned the card sideways and sliced his head in half before he could react. Blood went all over the floor as the body dropped with the top half of the head.

"L.J do you think we could get the kidneys for E.J?" I asked as L.J came out of the shadows.

"I dont see why not little bunny." said L.J as he walked over to the body.
-----------------------time-skip------------------------
We were walking home when I heard a faint whimpering in a cave in the forest so I decided to go check it out and to mine and L.J's surprise it was a fluffy thing? I didnt know what it was but it had grey and black fur accompanied by a bushy tail with ears on its head.

J's surprise it was a fluffy thing? I didnt know what it was but it had grey and black fur accompanied by a bushy tail with ears on its head

(Imagine it injured on its leg thats up in the pic)

"Aw its cute." said L.J as he smiled.

"What is it?" I asked.