chapter 2: meeting killers?!

As I ran into someone or something? Anyways I felt scared so I backed up. "Well hello there." Said the deep voice. I looked up and was petrified and to make it worse after one look I wanted to throw up.. This man had black hair, no eyelids, looked like he had zero sleep and he had a smile cut from one ear to the other.

I started to feel sick at the sight if his face. I felt as though I would throw up if I kept looking at him. Before I could think anymore I heard a static sound in my head at it grew louder and louder the it all went black.

"When do u think he's gonna wake-up?" questioned a monochrome clown.

"I don't know you tell me." said a raven haired man.

"Jeff look he's waking up." "Can I be his friend?" Asked a very crazy looking clown

"L.J slendy said not to hurt him given he needs a new proxie." Said jeff as he grinned from ear to ear. (Like ofc given he cut a smile in his face😂)

'Where am I?' Asked a very confused bunny while scratching his head.

"You're at the slender mansion." Stated jeff

"Come with me slendy is waiting for you." Said jeff as he held a hand out to the bunny boy.

"I don't know who you guys are or who slendy is but I want answers and he might have them." Said Y/N as he grabbed jeff's hand and got pulled up off the bed.

"Well come on then."said jeff as he pulled the tired bunny boy along with him as he walked out the room.

(~jeff's POV~)

As i made it to slendy's office with the bunny boy. 'slendy i'm here.' i thought.
(A/N: btw when slendy talks through the mind it will be bold/italic.)

'Come in Jeff.' said slendy using his mind to comunicate with jeff.

"I brought the boy like you asked sir." said Jeff not realizing hes still holding the bunny boy's hand.

'Are you gonna keep holding his hand Jeff?' said Slendy as he stared at the bunny boy.

"Oh right." said Jeff as he let go of the childs hand.

(~Y/N's pov~)

'Aw now my hands cold again..' thought Y/N as he has a saddend look on his face.

'Don't worry child I will not harm you.' said slendy as he got up from his desk and walking over to the sad bunny boy.

Y/N looked up and saw a really tall being in front of him. All of a sudden the tall being bent down to the boy's level and patted him on the head.

'Why Does he have no face.. No matter his head pats are good!' thought the now smiley Bunny.

'Jeff take him to the dinning room for some food.' said slendy.

'Whatever.' said Jeff.

(~no pov~)

As jeff started walking Y/N ran up to his side and grabbed Jeffs pale and rough looking hand.

(~Jeff's POV~)

I felt something small yet soft and warm grab my hand. 'What is that?' I thought as I looked down at my hand only to see a small S/C hand holding mine while I was walking.

(~Y/N's POV~)

'His hands are kinda big but it feels nice.' thought Y/N as he gripped Jeff's hand a little bit tighter then before.

I was told to sit down and eat but I dont want to, I just want to drink some wonderland tea.
'Oh I know! I could use the rabbit hole!' thought Y/N as he thumped his foot twice on the ground as a hole appeared. This left Jeff confused. "Oh there we go!" said Y/N as he pulled out a tea set.

Y/N also put a tea cup in front of Jeff and poured him some tea, then poured himself some.

(~Jeff's POV~)

'Did this kid just pull a whole tea set out of a random hole?!' thought Jeff.
------------------------------------------------------------
Word count: 684
Next chapter might take awhile sorry