The Phantom Theif OC

So, a couple of months ago I was playing P5R at my dad's place and I actually wanted to write my own interactions with the characters, and because I wanted an excuse to write fluff of Makoto, Sae, and Kawakami.

Sue me.

Anyway, along those initial lines I made an OC. And I also did a shit ton of research for this guy, I've also bended the myths around a bit to fit the story, so if any religion is mentioned and you noticed that it was wrong, don't worry, it's supposed to be so it fits the story.

He was gonna be a kind of surrogate older brother to Joker. Around the same age as Makoto though a couple months younger, I also aged Sae up a bit to fit the story.

The OC, Who's name is Quinn Jester, smart I know, is the son of a Scottish comedian and a lawyer who went to college with Sae. He's got a couple of friends in high and low places. He follows his dad's footsteps to become a comedian, but he also like to make music and preform at local clubs.

As for confidants, there are some that will definitely be surprising, I'm also giving underrated characters some much needed screen time.

The plot basically goes as cannon, plus the OC to add a little more flavor to the mix, though some serious events won't be happening, or at least the outcome won't be the same as in game.

I'm also added more Personas to fit with Quinns video game repertoire, I mean we've got novel characters, gods, and even just straight up dead people. I'm surprised no one added a Dracula, Frankenstein, or Mr.Hyde in the series yet. So I'll be adding then.

So a few of the new personas are gonna be ones based off games and novels that I have read, because I want to, you can suggest some if you want, I don't mind.

So the personas (not a complete list):

Sparda (DMC)

Hades

Atlas

Chronos

Chaos

Hastur(remake)

Jekyll and Hyde

Oroboros

Amaterasu

There, like I said, it's not a full list, but

Anyway.

I'm not gonna do a whole spoiler thing unless I want to, but I'll put a big DISCLAIMER on the chapter title.

Later

Next is Demi Fiend in RWBY