chapter five - LARUSSO AUTO.

.  .  .   "I CAN'T BELIEVE I LET YOU ROPE ME INTO THIS, JOHNNY."

It was 10 in the morning of the next day, and Ophelia June and Johnny Lawrence were standing in front of the very last place that they ever wanted to set foot into; Larusso Auto Shop.

Apparently some dumbass teenagers had crashed into Johnny's poor car the previous night when he went out for a drive, and the tow truck driver had driven off with his car, telling Johnny that he had to pick it up from none other than Larusso Auto.

Ophelia's frown was permanently set into her face as she adjusted the hood over her head, as well as the sunglasses on her face. Almost everything that she was wearing, excluding her extremely worn out converse, was Johnny's clothing. After she showered the previous night, she didn't really want to get back into her old clothes from before, so Johnny let her borrow some of his clothes until she could go home and get some of her own.

His gray sweatpants were ten times too big on her, but they worked out all thanks to the tie around the waist. She was wearing an XXL 'Poison' t-shirt, one with Bret Michaels' puffed out lips and big blue eyes on it. She wore his zip-up navy blue hoodie which was so comfortable that she was internally debating on stealing it from him.

"Yeah well, I need emotional support. Let's just go in, get it transferred to a different shop, and get out unscathed, alright?" Johnny said, his voice monotonous and very, very unenthusiastic.

"You need emotional support?" Ophelia scoffed under her breath, but Johnny didn't hear it; he was already speed walking into the Auto Shop. She followed closely behind him, keeping her head down low.

As soon as the both of them went in line to talk to the woman at the desk, Johnny began talking with the worker, Ophelia still keeping her head low, sunglasses still on.

"Oh, this came in last night?" the woman cringed at the paperwork for Johnny's car, "it'll be a couple weeks, but we'll call you with an estimate."

Johnny now took off his sunglasses which matched Ophelia's, keeping his head and voice low. "No, no, no — it wasn't supposed to come here. I want it towed to a different body shop."

The worker's brows knitted together with concern and confusion. Ophelia eyed the miniature bonsai tree pin on the worker's dress suit, and her eyes dangerously narrowed behind her sunglasses.

"Why?" The woman's sugary sweet smile made Ophelia and Johnny sick. "We have the number one service team in the Valley. We beat all prices! We kick the competition."

"Yeah, yeah — we've heard it before. Just transfer it, alright?" Ophelia's tone was short and impatient; she just wanted to get out of this nightmare as soon as she could.

The woman nodded, now going silent as she reviewed the paperwork once again as she began typing things into her computer. The silence, however, allowed Johnny and Ophelia to tune into the conversation happening behind her with what had to be a worker and some customers.

"Before you go, Mr. Larusso wants to thank you personally!" the worker stated, "let me go get him."

Ophelia froze, looking over at Johnny as she felt her heart begin to palpitate and pound in her ears. "Johnny," she nudged his ribcage with her elbow softly, "We need to get out of here." She suddenly began to feel like she couldn't breathe.

"You know what? We'll come back tomorrow," Johnny rushed, grabbing Ophelia's hand, squeezing it comfortingly as they began to speed-walk out of the shop this time. Johnny Lawrence had no idea what happened between Daniel and Ophelia, but he knew that right now was not the time to ask, judging by how pale Ophelia was and how hard she was squeezing his hand.