III

I lied wake, scrolling through Instagram on my phone. I looked at my everyone's post. I looked at the little text message Icon. I tapped on it and I got a text from my friend, Cody. He'd sent me another silly picture of him laying down in his hotel bed watching Peppa Pig I sent him 2 laughing face emoji's and texted him  'What is wrong with you?' 

He was fast to reply, 'The fact that you're not here with me' and sent 2 tongue sticking out emoji's. I laughed and rolled my eye's. 'Well I'm going to sleep now, C ya!' I texted him. 'Dream of me?' He replied. I laughed to myself and shut off my phone. The only reason I was on my phone was to take my mind off of what had happened earlier with the bottle. I was still so confused. Why would they need that bottle anyway. I guess it was best not to think about it. 

I tried to close my eyes, but opened them immediately. I'm going to find out what that's all about. I jolted up from my bed and slowly and quietly made my way downstairs. I looked at the stairway to make sure there was nobody there. I slowly walked down the stairs and to the kitchen. I looked around trying to avoid all the creaky parts of the floor. 

I wasn't going to turn on the light because I wasn't trying to wake anyone, plus everyone knows everything just has to be extra loud at night. The bottle was still on the counter where mom had left it. I rushed over to it, trying not to make a sound. I grabbed it, but I almost dropped it. I let out a quiet squeak. 

There was a small piece of paper in the bottle. I took off the cork on the bottle and flipped the bottle upside down so the paper would come out. I opened up the crumbled piece of paper, and there were words on it. It looked like a different language, but I was still able to read it. It read, Your highnesses, when will you finally leave those land-livers and stay here and rule forevermore? What did that paper mean? And why did the paper say land-livers? What the hell were those? Her and her sister? And what did it mean leave and rule forevermore? I'm so confused and my hands were shaking. I dropped the glass bottle on the floor, which had a loud crash. It broke into 5 huge pieces, and I could hear footsteps moving around upstairs. I heard loud footsteps making it's way downstairs, but I was gone before they could reach...

Author's Note:

Hi lovely's. Sorry for such a short chapter!! I promise I'll try to post this weekend, I've just been super busy! I promise I'll try to be back soon!

Toodle's for now :)