2.

Klaus Pov

Klaus Pov

Now that I have my brother Elijah distracting Elena and her friend. I went upon myself to kidnap the history teacher well I jump into his body until one of my crew received my body. Also, I had Izzy to go kidnap Katherine and bring her to me. And can I tell you that I got lecture by my own dragon about it. It was like she was fussing and catching an attitude with me even tried to hit me with her tail before she left. Honestly, don't think she like women around me now. I didn't realize my dragon/ skinwalker was a jealous type.

It took three hours until she came back. She had let go Katherine in the air making me have to catch Katherine. You would think me and izzy was a married couple by her actions.

"You going have to turn into a dog now love" I said to izzy as she turn into one. My witch had put a collar on izzy neck as Izzy was just growling away. I know the soon I get real body back the more I don't have to see this side of her.

 I know the soon I get real body back the more I don't have to see this side of her

I walk into the history teacher apartment to get settled. What I mean is let Izzy get settled while I do my history on what been going on with Elena and her friends. While Katherine was telling me everything Izzy thought it was a good idea to curl up next to me facing Katherine just in case she got to attack her. Now, I wonder how she going to feel when I have to go to school tomorrow.

____________
Damon POV
Meanwhile

"So Klaus dragon kidnapped Katherine and tried to burn me to death" I said walking in the living room.

"She has a name Damon" Elena said as I just look at her.

"Well Izzy seems like she didn't even want to kidnap Katherine" I said pouring me a drink.

"So she being forced by Klaus" Stefan said as I nodded. I know we was all thinking the same thing. How are we going to get his dragon on our side now? We already got Elijah and his cat dead in the basement.

We continue to talk about it until Elena got sleepy.