3.

Klaus POV

Klaus POV

I was getting ready to pretend like the history teacher today but while I was getting ready I had someone follow me around trying to figure out where I'm going.

On my way out the door, I gave Katherine a list for her to do with Izzy and I told izzy to stay because it looked like she was going to follow right out the door.

Once I got up to the school, I started feel like I was having separation anxiety and I just knew that Izzy was missing me already. I wonder if she going to do the same when I break my curse.

"Hey Ric, we having a meeting at Stefan this afternoon" Elena said walking into the history class and I said ok to her.

___________
Katherine POV
(Four hours later)

Every since Klaus left this morning, izzy been staring at the door and whining for him to come back. I even sent him two videos of her and he did facetime me to see her.

She got happy until she realize that he isn't here here. She slowly made her way back to her spot waiting for him to come home.

I did everything on the list that klaus myself since Izzy was in her feelings. Just when I finished cleaning Izzy mess up I hear Klaus on the other side of the door.

_____________
Klaus POV

I walk into the apartment just to check in on thing but soon I walk barely in the door Izzy damn near jump me with excitement. Of course I have her all the love and kisses she needed. I knew she doesn't like me to be gone long because she get separation anxiety badly.

"She been at the door waiting on u all day refusing to help me" Katherine said as I shake my head. I gave her some raw meat to eat as I change her collar out.

"Now love, imma need you to act like an injury dog when we go over to the Salvatore house" I said to Izzy. Then I compeled Katherine to stay here.

----------------------------------
At the Salvatore house

"Sorry, I'm late. What I miss" I said with Izzy following me.

"Who dog?" Damon said as I look down to see that Izzy was acting like an scared injured dog. I explained to them that I found her on my way here. I saw Caroline give Izzy some water and check her out. I can tell that Izzy was getting annoy by it.

Elena told me that I myself Klaus Mikaelson is going to meet her at the dance which is true and they are trying to get Izzy on their side and take down me.

Which was funny because Izzy hate females and deal with separation anxiety when it comes to me so Izzy will always and forever choose me.