23

Savannah POV

Savannah POV

Right now, we are standing inside a tunnel with witches and a possibly pregnant wolf that claims she is my brother girlfriend. Something isn't just adding up with me at all but at the same time I do see a baby bump.

Maybe it is true because mother did say we can make kids and that we are not fully vampires just don't understand why father is so angry right as this moment. Don't he want us to have his grandkids or not?

The little witch told us that we need to bring Henrik here and her sister dead body before handing us the pregnant wolf but my father has other plans and honestly I hate it because I was supposed to be on vacation not dealing with this shit. My father was going to send me back to Mystic Fall to get my youngest brother. While uncle Elijah get the witch sister dead body and father will get Henrik.

Mother and Aunt Athena is out a bit hunting down Uncle ghost and Aunt Rebekah. Father said that we need back up if we dealing with Henrik and Nik jr. which I agree. Now I'm on my way back to Mystic Falls.

________________
Henrik POV
(Walking around the street of New Orleans)

I been looking for my girlfriend for four days now and she was still missing kind of or maybe I just don't feel like going to the witches to see her yet. I never told Marcel that I'm dating a wolf girl because one that would put her in danger and two I'm not trying to lose my father throne.

Yes, I might had cheated on my girlfriend once or twice just keep Marcel away from the truth but my girlfriend always get the full sex load when it comes to me. I don't really care if she get pregnant or not because I'm really looking for the sex in the relationship and mother can take care of her if she want too plus I kinda fancy someone else now so I'm not really worry about my girlfriend.

"You know I thought we made a deal that you wouldn't go do something reckless Rik" I heard my father and I turn around toward him. I told him that I will go with him to see my dear attention seeker girlfriend.

I can tell that father can tell that I knew about everything that going on and didn't care enough to go see Hayley and our baby. He called me reckless but what makes Nik then huh? Like that a true psychopath.

We walk in the tunnel where Hayley basically ran up to hug me and I kissed her. Sophie told me that she was four months pregnant which I had to do the math to make sure that was right and it was. Sophie then went on and asked me can I kick Marcel off the throne and I nodded yes because really I was going to hand it back to my father since my plans was to steal Marcel girlfriend Camille but I think I would leave that for my psychopath of a brother to play with.

________________
Savannah POV

I was standing in front of Elena house listening to all the drama that going on until I heard Damon said my brother name and kai parker. The lover psychopath boys. Seem like imma need back up now.