ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

In the background, there is a commotion of people as a news reporter stands in front of a courthouse. They shout and scream defiantly, waving signs above their heads.

   "The Gevaar experiment, which has reportedly been ongoing for more than twenty years untimely underground. The horrific torture its victims endured was unknown even to our own administration." The reporter begins, her face emotionless as the camera focuses on her. "According to the information provided to us by investigators, two roles were given to the group of victims. A prison guard and prisoner. It was intended that this experiment would examine how people adjust to their surroundings and social circumstances."

   "The victims were treated as though they were in a real prison; they were abruptly dragged from their homes, stripped of everything, and placed in unkept cells. Of course, they ultimately adjusted. adapted much too well. The captives grew totally dependent on the each other and hostile towards the guards, while the guards became cold and violent."

    The camera then shifted to the left before focusing in on a small group of irate, head-bent people as the reporter made a gesture towards the crowd behind her. They gather together as government officials fend off more media and inquisitive onlookers.

"To put an end to this abominable experiment, a trial is being convened this afternoon." The reporter explains. "We hope that whoever is behind this test will be put to justice."