1

~𝘒𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘢~

I couldn't stop moaning as he was devouring my pussy, this man knew how to eat pussy and always left me weak all over. Its like he ate it better then the last time and that alone always had me on cloud nine.

"Yess baby right there" i moaned out clenching my eyes shut, my fingers tangled in his long curly hair as i came in his mouth, him lapping me up and sucking all my juices away.

"Mmmmmm you always taste so exquisite baby" he lightly kissed my pussy while looking at me with lust all in his eyes.

I just know that he's about to destroy my pussy like always and i'm was excited and ready.

He kissed up my thighs, his eyes never leaving mines.

"I love you baby" he kissed my lips softly and soon those soft kiss turned into a heated make out as his large hands played with my sensitive bud.

"O-Oooh fuck" i loudly moaned out at the feeling of his dick entering me.

I felt so full, pleasure flowing through my entire body.

"fuck, baby your pussy is always tight and wet for daddy.. fuck" he moaned out and i moaned with him as he gave me deep slow strokes.

Instantly its like a switch flipped on in his head and he started pounding into my pussy, leaving me a moaning mess screaming out his name.

"That's right baby moan my fucking name" he squeezed my neck how i liked it and i lost it right then in there as i came all over his dick, him coming with me riding out our high. he flipped me over pounded into me hard, me moaning out from the pain and pleasure as he fucked me senseless.

I started throwing my ass back and he let a moan smacking both my ass cheeks, "fuck just like that baby.. fuck me back" he grunted out smacking my right ass cheek while he squeezed my hip with the other hand.

I turned my head to see Ryland's hair all messy, his eyes shut as he bit his lip.

Just that site alone i creamed all over his dick.

He quickened up his speed and i couldn't stop moaning as i felt his balls slapping against me.. our skin slapping together.

the best sound ever.

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkk" he moaned out cumming inside me.. riding out both our highs.

He slapped my ass once more and pulled out.

"Fuck baby.." he started as he tried catching his breath. "That was good as fuck, fuck i've missed your pussy" he kissed my lips passionately and i kissed him back with the same passion. "Mmmm, i've missed your dick as well" i kissed his lips one last time looking into his gorgeous eyes, playing with the nape of his neck as he dug his his head into my neck giving me small pecks here and there as we cuddling into each others arms.

"I miss you being around more though" i said pouting and he chuckled lowly sending vibrations through my body.

" I know baby and im sorry for that... im trying but work has got me working hard long hours every fucking day now and its tiring.. plus Sharon is getting on my fucking ass about not being at him" he huffed out and i rolled my eyes at the name of his wife.

yup you heard right... ya girl is sleeping with a married man.

They said married dick is the best dick hehe.....

Oooop. Not Kiora sleeping with a married man yall🫢...

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! Feel free to comment and vote please❤️!!