Regrets?

Jessica's P.O.V
oh my gawd... I thought to myself. Did I just do that? I thought he would like it? I thought he was kinda interested in me.. I really hope it didn't ruin our friendship... I thought to myself
"Umm... I'm so sorry... I don't know why I did that..." I said nervously
"Yeah.. It's okay, ummm anyways shall we go? It's getting kinda late" he said trying to change the subject!
"Yeah your right lets go!"
The car ride home was quiet we didn't do much talking. See I knew it. I knew this would happen. I just really hope that Cameron would just forget it. He dropped me home he said "good bye Jessica" and then took off.
The way he says my name makes me get chills down my back:) Well now I'm back home now.
Cameron P.O.V
I don't know what to do. Should I tell the one I love back home? MY GIRLFRIEND! Or should I not? Of I do y tell her it's gonna be like I'm just throwing our relationship away and I don't want to be tags kind of boyfriend. To any girl epically her she doesn't deserved it. All I was thinking about was when she, Jessica, kissed me it felt so right. I actually felt so close to her. And now I'm sitting on my bed with a bunch of cookies in my hand stuffing them into my mouth but i know that won't do anything.
"CAMERON, CAMERON HONEY! COME DOWN!" I heard my mom scream. (It's like 12:00) "yeah mom?" I asked running down the stairs.
"There's this girl named Jessica and she said she is here to see you, she said it's very important." When I came down she was sitting on my couch in a pink short dress, and her face.... It was... Covered in black mascara running down her face. It looked like she had been crying for days. But I had just dropped her home at least 3 hours ago.... What had happened? Was this about something at home? Or the kiss? All these thoughts were running through my head when I was deciding what to say.
"Hey Jessica! Are you alright? What happened?"
"I... I-I kissed you... But you seem okay. When you said you didn't have a girlfriend. But I should've known better to know that you were lying!
I mean I was thinking how would such a cute sweet and cool guy like you not have a girlfreind? And then at the mall while we were eating I saw the text on your phone that said -"hey! Boyfriend! I miss you sooo much cam call me!-" didn't know what to say. So I just kissed her. (looooooong kiss)
"B-but you have a girlfriend Cameron. That felt really good but what are you doing to the other girl who fell hopelessly in love with you...? Like me... I can't do that. I can't take another girl's boyfriend away. Even if she doesn't live her or isn't here with you. That's still wrong"
"I don't know why I did that... It just felt right... You should just leave... Sorry..."
She went out the door after I had kicked her out, oh my lord what'd do just do?
I kissed her and then threw her out?
I had no idea what to do now so I called Nash my best friend to ask him if maybe he knew what I should say or do now.
(Phone call with Nash......)