Meeting Again

*****At the part*****

Jessica's P.O.V.

Well we just got to his house. Dang i thought to myself, Nash must be really rich to have such a huge house ALL to himself!

"Lets get this partyyyy startedd gurlllll, forget Cameron and let loose!" Ashley said to me

we both got on the dance floor in his living room and started to dance together when i saw Cameron...

at Nash's house standing in the corner talking to girls....

w-what was Cameron doing there? Why did he come? I didnt want to see him. and i didn't want him to see me. gosh i was in such a bad mood i told Ashley i needed to go to the bathroom and while i was walking some how Cameron just happened to run into me...

Cameron's P.OV. @camerondallas

I was forced to come to Nashs party. He thought that it would help me get her off my mind, so i was over in the corner talking to some of my friends i hadn't met in years. Then i decided to go find Nash. As i was walking i was reading my phone while i bumped into this girl.

"oops i'm so sorry are you o--" i realized that it was Jessica.

WHAT WAS SHE DOING HERE?? i was thnking to myself really worried

"um its okay..." she said in a really sad voice and ran into the bathroom.
so I decided to follow her and make sure she was doing okay, i went up to the bathroom and heard sobbing noises.
Jessica P.O.V
i ran to the bathroom as soon as he bumped into me.
i started crying so bad, i don't know what to do. so i cleaned my face up and walked outside. And Cameron was sitting there. I guess wishing for me to come out so we could talk. But I didn't want to talk.
"I'm so sorry Jessica, i never meant to hurt you and for any of this to happen."
"Then why did it? You kissed me when we both knew you had a girlfriend..."
I said firmly.
"I know I did. It was a mistake. Can you please forgive me? I just want to go back to being friends with you. I honestly am sorry."
"Okay... On one condition. You have to tell your girlfriend back home. As your friend I would only want to help you. No matter how much I like you." I said with my heart beating 1,000 times a minute.
"W-what?.. You like me?..."
"Y-yeah..." I said looking down with a little blushing. Then Cam sad "you look cute when you blush don't hide it, but I like you too. I was just scared to admit it. I didn't want to ruin my relationship with my girlfriend. Nor my friendship with you." He said blushing but also really serious.
"Okay well. If you you like me. You could've told me. If you only want to be friends? You could've told me. If--"
He cut me off.
"No. I don't want to be just friends. And that's just the thing. Maybe I should fly back to Tennessee, and break up with her. For the best. I wouldn't wanna break it to her on the phone." I said unsure
"Okay. I just don't want to be the reason this all happened."
"Don't worry you won't be."
He kissed me again. And this time it was perfect. I think I maybe falling for the right guy this time. He was so amazingly sweet❤️

Cameron P.O.V
"Well since we both like each other.
And I'm more than ever nervous to say this as you should know.
Will you be my girlfriend Jessica?"
"Oh yes yes yes I will" she said in a high pitched voice!
After that it was getting late so we decided to go home, I dropped her off at her house and went home.
This was one of the best nights in the whole world. I love her. I really do. At least I think I do.
i got home and texted her
_____To: Jessica❤️❤️______
"ily bby girl!❤️ i'll fly to Tennessee on Monday and tell her babe don't worry;)"
I sent the text and went to sleep!
Always have loved getting sweet texts in the morning..

Jessica P.O.V
I got home and also got Cameron's text.. I didn't reply though.
I don't know what to do.
I love him yes. I really do! But I can't be selfish and take someone else's boyfriend away from them. I feel so bad. I really just wish we could've stayed friends. The reason she gets her heart broken is because of me. I'll just have to figure it out in the morning:
Although tonight really was a good night!
I was about to sleep until I got a call from Ashley again!
"Hey I never saw you after you went to the bathroom what happened?" She asked!
"I was talking to Cameron❤️"
"Oh you guys are talking now huh?;)"
"Yeah, he asked me out" * she screamed really loud*
"I'm sooooo happy for you Jessica! You finally got him!"
"Yeah I said" half happy half sad! "I'm really tired I'll call you tomorrow Ashley byeeee"
"Peace girl" she said
Now I'm sleeping this time I said yawning.