43

"New bet. You and I go at it until 5 p.m. tomorrow. Whoever comes the most loses. If I win, everyone has to admit I'm the ultimate top and stop teasing me and forcing me into humiliating clothes and situations. If you win, I'll stop resisting everything. I'll be gay for your lessons." Namjoon said.

He held out his hand. "Deal?"

Yoongi almost shuddered with anticipation.

"Deal."

They shook hands.

As soon as they shook just once, Yoongi suddenly yanked the younger boy against him, crashing their lips together.

Namjoon was caught off guard just long enough for Yoongi to gain the upper hand during the battle of their tongues.

He narrowed his eyes at his teacher.

Oh, so that was how it was going to be.

He knew he was stronger than Yoongi, so he decided to use that to his advantage. He pushed Yoongi back, back, back - all the way until the smaller man was shoved against his own wall.

Namjoon kissed him harshly, trying to win back dominance as he pinned Yoongi against the hard surface, his hands on Yoongi's shoulders.

Yoongi giggled, having fun kissing his favorite student. He had been waiting for this moment since he had first seen the alpha boy and good things always came to those who wait.

He had wanted to kiss Namjoon more, back in the bedroom, but Jungkook had interrupted them. He was going to savor this for as long as he could.

Unbeknownst to him, Namjoon was having fun kissing him as well. Yoongi was his first official kiss with a guy, and he was...really good. Better than Namjoon had expected a male to be. Yoongi's lips were soft and biteable, and he definitely knew how to use his tongue. And he hadn't had much action since Sara cheated on him and he didn't mind at all the idea of getting some action from Yoongi. The man had a beautiful ass that Namjoon high-key wanted to pound into.

Seokjin said it wasn't gay, just casual sex. Namjoon was starting to believe him a little.

Besides, it's not like anyone would find out. And if they did, Namjoon could and would just punch them in the fucking face.

And then Yoongi's hands were roaming over the student's broad chest, tracing his abs and teasing his nipples.

Namjoon growled into the suddenly heated kiss. He grabbed his tiny teacher, picking him up easily. Yoongi wrapped his legs around Namjoon's waist on reflex, and Namjoon slammed him back against the wall, their kiss reenergized with a new kind of lust. Yoongi's breath caught when his head smacked painfully against the drywall, his heart racing.

Yoongi panted, tangling his hands in Namjoon's hair, tugging the boy's head back.

"Hold on, wait, we should take those pills first, so they have time to kick in while we start doing other things."

Namjoon was excited to find out what those 'other things' were. He reluctantly set Yoongi down, giving the boy's ass a hard smack as the teacher walked back to his desk where the packets of aphrodisiacs sat.

Just as he thought. Yoongi's ass was perfect.

He smirked at all the possibilities that ran through his mind at all the ways he could ruin it.

Yoongi practically ripped the packet in half as he tore it open with his teeth. He tilted his head back and dumped them all into his mouth.

"Hey, we're supposed to share those." Namjoon reminded him as he walked over.