Chapter 1

Marinette/Ladybug's POV :

Stop Princess! It was supposed to be you and against the world...m'lady.
~A few days ago~
I swung on my yo-yo as Kitty (Chat Noir) and I sprung into action.
"Mr Pigeon againnnnnn????" Kitty whined.
"Well then let's finish this how we always do." I stated as I pulled out my lucky charm and Chat Noir his cataclysm.
In no time we defeated Mr Pigeon, It wasn't hard since this was our 51st time.
"It was a pleasure as always m'lady." Kitty said as he kissed my hand.
"Heyyyyy!" I yelled at him but he was already running away on his baton.
That was one sneaky cat...
~At home ~
I landed perfectly on my bed as Tiki fell onto my hands. I took out a macaron from my bag and placed in into her tiny hands.
I lay on my bed spreading my arms out as I admire the pictures of Adrien on my wall and well everywhere else.
"MARINETTE!" I heard my dad call from the bakery. I shook my head in the direction of dad's voice.
"ALYA IS HERE!" He shouted once again.
Hide Tiki I whispered as I heard my bedroom door unlock.
"Marinette, Where have you beeeeeen???? You're late!!!! Come on." That's all I heard out of Alya as she dragged me by my hand, leading me downstairs out of the bakery.
"Wait, what am I late for?" I asked Alya stopping on the sidewalk.
"I can't believe you forgot Christmas is coming, and you promised me and the girls that we would go shopping to get presents." She exclaimed shockingly and started running. I can't believe I let that slip my mind! I gotta get something for all my friends. I ran after Alya trying to catch up.
We finally reached the mall where the girls were already waiting. "Marinette?" They all asked knowing it was me who made it late.
"Hehe I'm really sorry I got...busy." I spoke my hand scratching my head.
"It's ok Marinette!" Rose said with a friendly smile on her face, I noticed how she's always with Juleka, who was holding her hand.
"Its fine girl, let's go shopping!" Alya ran into the mall.
~Time skip to the night~
*Yawn* "Tiki I'm soooooo tired I said as I collapsed on my bed." Alya had made me run around the whole mall and I didn't even manage to find anything!
"Go to sleep Marinette." Tiki suggested in a calm tone pulling my blanket over me.
"Goodnight Marinette."
"Goodnight Tiki."

Hey guys if you are reading this then thanks a lot and can you guys give me some ideas of what you want to see for the next chapters? Also I might take time for the next chapters. Isn't the fan-art so pretty at the top of the chapter? I didn't make it tho.