Chapter 5

Ladybug's POV :

Alya had left a while ago and I was standing outside in the balcony watching the sun set when I saw a cat silhouette jumping on a staff headed towards a special place. Our special place. On a building rooftop where you could see all of Paris. That's my kitty. Did something happen to him? I was worried and quickly transformed. I swung over to our place and saw him, sitting there, singing an unknown melody. He looked behind and saw me.
"M'lady?" he asked with happiness in his voice. He held his hand out, signaling for me to sit down next to him.
"What happened? Are you okay?" I asked back sitting down next to him, staring into his emerald green eyes.
"I'm fine, it's not a big deal." He said looking elsewhere taking a smile. I knew something was wrong.
"I'm sure, whatever it is, will be fine. And if you want to talk about I'm here." I reassured him.
"I know." He looked at me and genuinely smiled but that faded when he started, "Well, I know this might sound a little silly, but my father never has meals with me because he is way to busy, and my mum passed away a while back so I don't have anyone."
"You have me." I lay my head on his shoulder as all of Paris lit up in front of us. That's when I had a great idea.
"I'll be right back okay! Do not leave!" I spoke getting my yo-yo out ready to swing.

I hope you are all enjoying this story and if you have any ideas please tell me. Thanks a lot for reading this, I know I am taking a while to write these but I have school so I don't get a lot of time.