TEN

Chapter Ten: "Mercy (1)"
Season 1, Episode 10

Chapter Ten: "Mercy (1)" Season 1, Episode 10

_____

christian hadn't spoken to sam ever since their fight at aisha's party, he didn't know if they were broken up or not so how he got out his frustration was what you saw in front of you.

christian was breathing rapidly punching forwards not getting distracted by anything or anyone unlike miguel who was concentrated like christian before hawk had started to speak to him, however christian blocked out hawk's voice.

although the voice of his sensei brought him back in, stopping his movement turning his head to look at his sensei, "we didn't think you were gonna show up,"

johnny looked at his karate students, "i may not always win, but i never back out of a fight," christian who was annoyed, looked at his sensei, "alright, let's sign up,"

"not yet,"

christian's shoulders slump, "there's one more lesson i have to teach you," christian furrowed his eyebrows.

____

sensei lawerence stands in the middle of cobra kai, "you've all learned how to be aggressive, not be losers," he looked at each and every one of his students, "i taught you to strike hard, put every ounce of your power behind everything you do,"

christian stood with his arms crossed over his chest, "but i haven't taught you the third rule of cobra kai," they all looked at their sensei, "no mercy,"

"the older you get, the more you're gonna learn that life isn't fair," christian looked at his sensei who continued to circle them, "you wake up one morning feeling great, and then life throws a spinning heel kick to your balls, takes a big steaming shit in your mouth,"

hawk makes a face, "you get an f on a test, you get suspended, you fall in love with a girl," christian and miguel looked at each other, "and some other dude comes and steals her away,"

christian looked down to his shoes, zoning out to what his sensei was saying, until he hears his sensei say, "you kick ass! you're cobra kai,"

"cobra kai!"

miguel and christian screams out loud, "yea," sensei lawerence looked at them, "let's get down there and kick the shit out of everybody!" they all cheered as miguel goes into his bagpack getting his gi to stop, "no," miguel looked at their sensei, "you're not wearing those,"

____

"welcome everyone, to the 50th annual all valley under eighteen karate championship!" the announcer announced, "you'll love the new mats," he laughed, "let's start by welcoming all the local dojos competing today,"

the annoucer introduced all of the karate dojos, "from reseda, returning to the tournament, we have—" the announcer stopped hearing cobra kai chanting.