Deku x Kacchan

Deku's pov:

I was just walking into class 1-A a little early when I heard moaning from inside.

"Wtf, is someone hurt?" I said to myself out loud .

As I walked in I saw kacchan thrusting a pen in his a$$.

His sweet soft ass.

I gasped when I saw it . He didn't notice me watching him until I walked over griped the pen out of his hand throwing it aside. He looked up at me shocked.
"D-Deku? What are y-you doing h-here?!"

He said whale panting. "I kacchan am here to FUCK YOU!!!"

I said like All Might taught me. Kacchan looked up at me with wide eyes 👀 .

IAs I grabbed him by the legs bending him over the desk  and pulling my pants and underwear off.

I stuck my fingers out in front of his face. "Suck" I said and he did just like he was giving me a blowjob again, but this time on my fingers.

When he finished I took them out of his mouth and put one in is soft pink hole.

hearing Kacchan moan is my favorite sound.

I put three fingers in his ass before pulling out and putting my hard cock in his hole .

I thrusted in and out whale Kacchan monad as he came and tightened around my Dick sending me to the eage as I came into his hole .

As me and Kacchan were coming down from our high I went to my backpack and pulled out a butplug putting it in his ass to keep my cum inside of him .

Then we heard clapping.👏🏻👏🏻