CHAP-6

Hey lovelies welcome back... Author is sorry na Kha...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Hello..???" Mew spoke with a groggy voice on his phone as he was sleeping he just picked up the call without looking at the screen, his eyes were still closed...

" Mew, still sleeping..?!"

He heard from the other side, he recognized his friend's voice and said "What now..??! Win today is my day off... " he complained, he wanted to sleep more...

" shit head get up. It's 9 am already and I fixed a date for you... Be ready at 10 am.  I will send you the address don't be late."

Win replied and without listening to Mew he instantly cut the call.

Mew's eyes widen, hearing the date word, Win wanted him to be on a date he wanted Mew to settle down in his life... Mew was so nervous it's more than 10 years since he will be on a date... He hurriedly went into the washroom...

.
.

.
.

Mew was now waiting for his date for 10 minutes in a very harmonious aesthetic café, looking so handsome on this Sunday. After 5 more minutes he heard a very soft "hi". He looked at the boy who was looking so young. The boy continued "Sorry Mr. Suppasit for being late..."

Mew just smiled then said "It's okay have a sit"

The boy sat facing him shyly, yeah the boy is really beautiful, and his friend choose a good one for him.

"Sorry to ask, your name...?" Mew was so embarrassed to ask, he didn't know anything about the boy he was so busy with his company's work lately.

"ahh it's okay, my name is Kritisak but you can call me Milky" The boy humbly replied but it made Mew choke hearing the boy's nickname

"Are you ok Mr.Suppasit...?" Milky asked worriedly

"yeah fine, it's just your..." Mew tried to say but he couldn't more

Milky understood "Ohh nickname, my skin is so light so from childhood my family teased me calling me Milky then also my friends then it out to be like that they just called me Milky and it was a compliment so I accepted, first I didn't like it but now I accepted it gladly.."

"ohh that's so nice..." Mew said "You look so young... "

"no, I am not that young I am 28 already" and just like that their conversation went on having coffee and a pastry.. pastry for Milky, and coffee for Mew... both liked talking to each other till now...