CHAP- 18

Tadam

Tadam...!!!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Gulf was on an infirmary bed, pumping out his milk for donation, for motherless child and for those whose mother has difficulty in breastfeeding, and some who can't even produce. He is doing well even though Moon still cries for his milk, and Dr. Sammy still suggests him to balance his hormones and try to touch himself, to pleasure himself sometimes but slowly.

His phone vibrates with an incoming call from an unknown number. He was busy so he didn't notice but after he finished, he checked his mobile as anyone else would do in this world. But he ignored it thinking it could be spam.

***

When he was having his lunch, his phone again buzzed, and without looking at the screen he picked up.

"hello.." He spoke

"Gulf, I want to meet you.." Gulf guessed from the voice it was Aphisit

"you said that you won't interfere with me in the future and I listened to you now what you want..?!" Gulf let out without thinking twice that Mild and two other staff members were also there. But when he realized he lowered his voice...

"I won't meet you.."

"then I am coming inside in 5 minutes, see you soon baby.." the call went disconnected

Gulf's hands trembled, his inner voice telling him that something bad was going to happen.

"What happened" Mild asked in worry, he alluded other two to leave them alone. Now both Mild and Gulf are alone in the eat-out room for staff.

Before Gulf can tell him there is a knock on the door.

"Who is it..?" Mild asked

"I am Aphisit.. and.." before Mild could listen more Gulf spoke, "Come in, And Mild can you please wait outside and please don't leave me here... Stay there at the door"

"why... is it dangerous..?"

"no.. just be there at the door I will explain it to you later, that.." Mild nodded and went outside and when he saw the face he recognized it, it was Mew's brother.

The environment seemed very tense and in tension, Gulf started to play with his finger, it was his habit, and Aphisit noticed it. He smiled thinking that there was still something that hadn't changed in the Gulf.

"I am happy... Baby.. so happy.. thank you.. my love" Aphisit seemed so outlandish, Gulf doesn't have any idea what he is talking about....

Aphisit started walking towards the Gulf and soon he reached before Gulf, standing just a 2 steps away. He wanted to hug Gulf and kiss him but he controlled himself...