CHAP- 9

An apology to readers that author cannot give you double updates

An apology to readers that author cannot give you double updates. As she just had a Job change and it just started so she doesn't have so much time. She can't even read stories that is also sad... But she tries to at least give you all an update on every tuesday...

Enjoy...!!!

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

"Gulf, I think you shouldn't let her feed from you. You should stop now, her health will also have some effect na.. and now you are heavily lactating... you can donate milk to others who can't have mother's Milk..." Doc. Sammy told him

"Ok, Doc... it will stop n soon..." He asked in worry

"your hormones are imbalanced and your body also needs love and care... I think you should take care of yourself and your sexual intimacy..?" She clarified and questioned

"I am not active" he straightly answered

"for how many months...?"

"more than 5 years, I don't have a partner so..."

"ohh... it is ok... you never touched yourself... in those years..."

"no.."

"You are a nurse, you are smart enough... I don't need to describe anything.. but please make yourself happy... hard work is ok but being happy and the body has it's own needs... but take it slow ok... I am not saying go and have sex... Ok just relax yourself and try to find ways to satisfy your body sometimes, you look so dull.."

"I understand.."

"your stress..." she huffed then said " And I'll prescribe some medicine... but it will take time ok maybe 6 months nearly..."

"Ok thanks, doc.." saying that Gulf took the prescription and went out from Doctor Sammy's cabin

Now he is thinking, about how he will stop her daughter from feeding his milk and also about his hormonal imbalance.. should I start meditation but I don't get enough time. Ohhh mother earth what should I do... I should wake up at 5 in the morning yeah it will be perfect but what about the night shift... so exhausting...

He get out of his thought when he heard his name being called by someone who is not from the hospital but a familiar voice.

"Phi' Gulf" Gulf turned to the source of the voice, and forgetting all his tension and worry he smiled widely...

"Nong Earth..." Gulf cheerfully said as Earth Gulf's cousin hugged him... It's been two years since they had met, his favorite little Brother.

"What are you doing here...?" Gulf asked in surprise..!

Earth looked at him pouting his lips, looking all cute "For my health checkup and also to meet you here.." Earth is Narong's sister's son. He is the youngest, he is just 21 and everyone pampers him... Gulf also gets to Know before 3 years that he is conditioned the same as him like he has a womb. He always does a full checkup every year.