Ch.2 "Arrancars"

Yuri POV

I woke up. My eyes hit a vanilla colored ceiling. To my right, I saw a mirror-dresser. Inside were my clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror. My straight yet messy black hair was, well, still messy. I noticed that someone was watching me as I put my green shirt on and pulled the shorts out of my drawer. Feeling a bit annoyed, I finally decided to address the person watching me.

"Yes, Orihime?" I asked the slightly open door.

"Oh! Sorry! I was just checking if you had woken up!" She piped as she opened the door fully and walked in.

"Well, I'm up. It's Saturday, right?"

"Mhmm. What should we do today?" Orihime asked the wall while touching her chin.

"How about I teach you how to cook like I promised last night?" I told her. She had tasted my cooking and immediately asked for lessons. I had only made us pork chops. Apparently, Ichigo and everyone else were afraid of her cooking. Since it was late at night, I promised we'd start today.

"Oh right! Yeah, ok!" She replied.

That morning, she had made pork chops with my supervision. It actually tasted good.

Then, THEY came. Both me and Orihime ran to the area they had landed. Aizen was finally making his move. Along the way, we met up with Chad. He also sensed the Reiatsu and ran towards it. When we arrived, We found two arrancars. One was emo. Or, atleast he looked emo. The other was huge. He had dark skin and a smug look on his face. Thier white jackets signaled them as Espada. The emo looking one with pale porcelain skin looked at me and said

"He is the one of the two." Two? Who else was he looking for? And why?

Chad immediately jumped forward and attacked. In no time at all, he was defeated by the big guy. I jumped forward but was stopped by the arrival of Ichigo.

"Inoue. Yuri. Stay back. Take Chad and leave. I'll handle this." He told us. Not listening to him, I switched to my shinigami form and jumped in between them.

"Ay, Ulqiourra. Can I take the both of them?" The big guys asked the emo one.

"Don't kill the brown haired one, Yammy. Lord Aizen has ordered us to spare him on the request of another Espada." The emo one named 'Ulqiourra' responded.

"I'll try my best!" Yammy shouted with an evil smirk.

Yammy then proceeded to fight Ichigo.

"Wanna go?" I asked Ulqiourra while raising my sword.

"Your friend needs help." Was his reply. And he was right. When I turned around, Ichigo was getting pummeled. His hollow side had attempted to take over and interrupted the fight.

"Ichigo!" Orihime shouted as she ran forward to block an attack with her shun shun Rika.

Yammy easily hit her away.

"Orihime!" I shouted as I ran to their aid. Before I made it, Yammy lashed out again. I watched as something red appeared to block the attack.

"Ooooohhh, looks like I made it in time!" A man in sandals announced.

Suddenly, another person appeared. She had extremely dark skin and purple hair that she kept up in a ponytail.

Suddenly, after a few hits and the girl pummeling Yammy, they left. Before they left, Ulqiourra looked back at us and said to me:

"Greetings from your sister."

How does Ulqiourra know about my sister?!