Mikey×Y/N

TW! SU1C1D3!

Angst cause yes

"" = Talking
() = Thinking
:: = Texting [This will also be used at povs ]
[] = A/N
(This takes place during boten arc)
You're something with 20 or 30 you choose )
You're his gf/bf/parthner cause yes )
This is basically Mikey angst btw cause why not and I want you to cry/Hj)

Y/n' pov: I saw him he was there. He had short white hair and dark black eyes he wore a black shirt or it was black, now it was full of blood and sadness. The boy who was lying there on the ground dead was Manjiro sano the only living Sano sibling alive.... Or so he thought. I walked towards him, hugging him my love and my beauty. It didn't feel real i hugged the man i once called love. He had killed himself. I looked at the gun he had used to kill himself I than looked at him knowing I will never be able to feel his warmth agian or see those beautiful eyes that held years of pain and sadness. I picked up the cold corpse and carried him to Sanzu who was also in the room as I gave him to sanzu I could feel the tears threatening to spill. Sanzu gave me a nasty look as he said "This was your fault Y/n... I hope you know that" he than walked out of the room leaving me in complete darkness i fell down to my knees .... i didn't wanna belive it I couldn't belive it.. (what if I would also kill myself?) As those thoughts appeared I felt tears running down my face. (NO he wouldn't want that...) I stood up and walked to his closet taking out one of his old hoddies, i walked to his bed and laid down I cried, I cried for my love and my life....

[The end! IT WAS SHORT SRRY BUT IM IN MATH CLASS]