Draken × F!Y/N

"" = Talking
() = Thinking
:: = Texting [This will also be used at povs ]
[] = A/N

[After Drakena death]
       Angst/Fluff :)

3th pov:

You stood there, tears falling from your eyes, (is this the end?) You thought. You stared up on the grey sky rain falling. You smiled one last time, "it's really beautiful..." You said to yourself. You looked down, you could hear ppl yell and scream and cry. You looked behind you and saw him but how? He was dead.... you stood there on the rooftop. You turned back and stared down at the people (they look like tiny ants ) you thought. You closed your eyes and fell. Everything went black...... than you woke up in you bed. (How!?) You thought. You looked at the calender in your room. "HOW!?" You yelled realizing you had gone back in time. This shouldn't have happened I should be dead!. I looked at my phone in disbelief. But it was true I was back in time.... Not knowing if you should be happy or sad you just stared.. but then you smiled happiness filling you up. You got up from bed and dressed yourself [Make your own outfit I ain't doing it] you quickly called Draken. You waited and than you heard that deep but lovely voice come through.

"Hello Y/n why did you call? Did you need something?"

Not knowing what do answer you started to cry.

"Love are you crying?"  He said  softly luaghing at the end
Oh what you loved that luagh.

"I just missed you so much" you said
"But we hang out yesterday-" he said.
"But I still missed you!" You said making him luagh
"Alright  do you wanna hang out today too?"
"Yes can you come right now?" You asked
"Sure" he answered
You hang up and waited.
After about 15 minutes you could see his motorcycle.
After he got off his motorcycle and parked it you ran and hugged him. He hugged you back. Than you heard someone cough  "DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME!" You looked and saw Mikey behind Draken. Draken pulled away and looked at Mikey "Did you say something Shrimp?" "Yes I did sky scraper" "I couldn't hear you from down there"
(Great their arguing agian) you thought luaghing a little. God you had missed these moments so much

(THE END DO YOU GUYS WANT  A PART 2?]

[ ...  .  _._.  ._.  .  _ 
   _ _  .  ...  .  _ _.  . 
    _ _.  ._   _._ _  ]