Sanzu × M!yn

"" = Talking
() = Thinking
:: = Texting [This will also be used at povs ]
[] = A/N
Tw: choking, toxic, knife play, drugs, masochist y/n, death while sex 😀👍

[bonten arc!]
Smut [I hate my life ]

Y/N pov: I walked with Sanzu into his room, "you wanted to talk?" I said to him as he popped a pill into his mouth and swallowed it. "Ah yes!" He said excited, he walked over to me and kissed me, soon adding tounge and forcing the pill into my mouth and down my throat. I pulled away and looked at him "SANZU WTF!?" I said clearly mad, after about 5 minutes of silence I started to feel so hot and dizzy. (WHAT TYPE OF PILL WAS THAT?!) you thought. "What did you put into me you sick bastard" I hissed between my theeth voiced laced with venom as he came closer. "Ohh nothing special dear~" he said putting a hand on my crotch and squeezing through my pants. "Oh my~  someone's getting excited" he said as I had gone hard. He removed my pants and picked me up and put me on the bed.
He than removed my boxers and rest of my clothes. I stared at him as he took someone from his pant pocket. (A KNIFE!?) I thought as I felt the tip of the knife at my neck cutting a little bit into it. "F-fuck" I moaned out of pleasure from the pain, he took the knife down to my legs and made beautiful cuts on my thighs. I moaned as he continued to cut me. I felt something at my hole and realized it was the tip of the knife as the entered my ass with the knife I could only moaned at the pain from it cutting my insides. I felt his other hand at my throat choking me so beautifully I knew this would probably kill me but I didn't care. This was the perfect death. As he started to go deeper he found my G-spot or the special spot. He removed the knife and took off his pants and boxers. He entered my ass agian with his cock. He started to thrust in and out of my ass, I felt so much pleasure from the knife cutting my insides before him fucking my special  spot and the hand choking Me. It all made me cum. He didn't stop he just went rougher. He picked up the knife and cut a little cut on my dick making it hard agian. I started to feel dizzy from the blood loss But I didn't do anything this was my death. As his thrusts become more sloppy he came inside me blood and cum mixing but he didn't stop.........
He pulled out and picked up the knife agian and started to fuck me with it agian cutting me more. After cumming a second time, everything went black.... the last thing i heard was sanzu saying "see you in hell my dear~" and than nothing....... I had died from sex kinda funny if I put it like that but I don't regret it ♡

[I DONT KNOW WHY I DID THIS AHHH]