Chapter 1

In the early spring of 2016, 14 year old Angelina woke up to the sound of pots and pans nearby in the kitchen. She heads downstairs and sees her parents in the kitchen. Dad is at the table like normal reading his newspaper. And mom is making breakfast. She greets her mom and dad with a hug and she takes her seat at the table for breakfast.
" Good morning dad"
" Good morning Pumpkin "
" Good morning mom"
" Good morning sweetie "
" Hey mom what's for breakfast"
" Bacon,sausage,eggs,and biscuits "
" Okay "
So she fixes her plate and begins eating her breakfast. After she finishes she goes back to her room and gets dressed. As she heads to school she spots something different about her usual route. She sees something at the edge of the road but decides to investigate after she gets home from school. Later on that day after she gets out of school she goes and investigates that creature she saw before. But when she goes to the spot where she saw it, it wasn't there. She goes home and goes straight to her computer.
" Hey sweetie"
" Hey mom "
" What are you doing"
" Nothing "
" Okay well supper will be ready in 5 minutes "
" Okay "
So she goes to her room and begins typing. After a few minutes of typing she goes and eats her supper then bathes and goes to bed.