Chapter 2

Angelina woke up and got on some play clothes and was headed for the door when her mom interrupted.
" Hey sweetie are you okay "
" Hey it's just that I was going to go outside and ride on my bike for a while "
" Okay well eat something first because I don't want you to feel sick while riding your bike and end up having a wreck then coming home with a broken arm or leg "
" I won't . Jeez it's like you think I'm accident prone or something "
" Haha very funny I just don't want you to get hurt"
" Well I won't "
" Okay then "
She pipes her some cereal and begins eating when her father walked in acting all shaken up. In his right hand he is holding his place from where he was reading in the newspaper however there is something odd about the newspaper. There is the same creature that Angela saw on the side of the road that's on the cover of the newspaper. " Hey dad can I see that newspaper right quick? "
" Yeah in just a second kiddo I need you go go to the living room for a minute "
" Okay "
She heads to the living room and begins watching TV. " Man, there's nothing good on TV to watch ! " , she said. So instead of her favorite show, Spongebob, she decides to watch scary movies on syfy - megalodon - when a few minutes into the movie she hears her dad call her and tell her that it's okay to come back into the kitchen. She pauses the movie and goes into the kitchen and finishes eating her food quickly and goes back to finish the movie. As the movie goes off it is somewhat near 9:00 a.m. So after the movie is over she goes outside and she rides her bike to the place where she seen the creature previously.