introduction

There is a big white bungalow with garden surrounding it. The mansion itself speak about class. It is one of the classy bungalow in the area. The bungalow belongs to the Armaan Malik the big name in the world of fashion. He has a big label called ARSH. Many celebrities wear the clothes made under his label. Many outlets are opened all over the world of ARSH. Inside the bungalow is a guy punching the punching bag wearing just track pants. He was taking out all his frustration on the punching bag. The reason of his anger is today's date(29 feb). The day when he and his best friend were born. The same best friend who he misses like anything. They both were born on same date in same hospital to two different mothers who were best friends from school days their mothers got excited when they go to know that they are going to deliver on same day. The two families share a history together. The malhotraz and the Maliks.

Hey guys this is Garima. I was a reader here used to read all the story from Dill Mill Gayyee fiction. And then started reading other stories from the fabulous writers and thought of giving a try in writing so here I come with my first book dost above all. I hope you all like my work...