7

After a week

Shilpa was trying to bring old Ammy back. But Ammy changed. He speaks less,eats when Shilpa forcefully makes him eat. He gets out of the house when mandatory. Atul used to come to take him out. He doesn't like to go out. One day shanky and Padma tried to shift him to their house but he declined the offer. Shilpa was feeling very sad for her best friend she used to be strong in front of him but alone she used to break down.

After another week something changed. When Shilpa got up in the morning she was feeling strange like something badly is gonna happen but ignoring it she got ready and moved to Ammy's house with breakfast for both of them. It was her routine to take breakfast and then will be back from his house at night . when she reached his house it was silent as usual she went to  his room but he was not there she checked the washroom he was not there she checked the whole house but didn't found him she calls Atul and told him everything. They were trying on his phone but no contact. Shilpa was crying hysterically. She again checked every room washroom every wardrobe but nothing lastly she found a letter name to Shilpa at dining table.

Shilpa,
Jab tak tu yeh letter padegi main ja chuka hoga yahan se bahut dur tujhse dur. I know mujhe nahin Jana chahiye humne promise kiya tha ek sath Rahane ka but Shilpa main yahan nahin reh Sakta. Ghutan hoti hai mujhe yahan har jagah ma papa dikhte Hain bahut memories hai yahan jinke sath naa me rah sakta hun aur Naa unse dur ja skta hu. I know I am running like a coward but Maine yah kadam soch samajh kar uthaya hai tujhe batata to tu jaane Na deti mujhe pata hai to kitni gussa hogi, hurt hogi .But main yah bhi jaanta Hun tu hi ek hai Jo mujhe samajh sakti hai i m really sorry for taking this step shilpa but I can't ruin your life mere saath  teri jindagi bhi khatm ho gai thi ab please Shilpa apni jindagi jiyo please mujhe dhundhne ki koshish mat kariyo main nahin milunga always bhi happy Shilpa ham fir jarur milenge . You will always be my best friend.

Tera Ammy

After reading the letter Shilpa sits on the floor  crying.
Kyon kia aise tumne Ammy. How could you do this to me says Shilpa.

Beta shant ho ja wo pareshan tha dekhio kuchh din mein hi  wapis ajaega says Padma

Maa ajaega na wo main uske Bina nahin reh sakti mujhe uske Bina rehana nahin aata says riddhima while crying me

Han beta sab theek hoga dekhna.