10

Armaan burst out crying. He kept saying I'm sorry padma aunty. I am really sorry. I was in such a place I wasn't able to think straight. I have done what I thought was write. I was in a dark place n I didn't wanted to drag shilpa with me. I never thought my leaving this place will result in shilpa in this condition i m so sry aunty.
Padma consoles him and said now forget the past. Start a fresh life now. I know u r here n shilpa will be fine. Now come eat something u had a long journey. But Armaan replied negatively and said i will eat with shilpa. Padma nods her head n goes to the kitchen to prepare food for others by telling Atul and Anjali to freshen up.
Armaan was just sitting in bed with shilpa. He was gazing at her like if he removes his eyes from her she will disappear . He was seeing her after 5 years and he was feeling surreal. In these 5 years they both have aged. They have become more mature. He knows what he is feeling and looking at her condition he knows shilpa also loves him. He just has to make everything right now so they both can live in peace.
After some hours padma forcefully made Armaan to freshen up.
Padma says : Armaan go and take a shower. I will  make pasta and cold coffee for you to have. U haven't eaten for a long time. U have to take care of urself.
Armaan goes for a shower.
In between shilpa wake up and see Armaan jacket and watch and start shouting Ma Ma and padma comes running and asks what happened?
Shilpa: Ma see Armaan has come back to me. See Ma this jacket is his i have given to him on his last birthday when we celebrated. And see the watch it's his favourite watch. He has so many watches but he always wears this one. He used to say shilpa this watch is my lucky charm. Aunty has given it to him. Ma Armaan has come and shilpa started finding him in the whole house. When she doesn't find him she goes out towards Armaan's house. Padma was trying to tell her about Armaan but she was not listening. When shilpa sees Armaan house locked she gets hyper and keeps saying Armaan was here. Where is he now. She gets unconscious. Padma and Atul try to control Shilpa and Anjali runs to get Armaan.
Anjal(shouting): Armaan come fast Armaan. Shilpa was awake and was finding you.
Armaan came out of the washroom and asked what happened Anjali tells the full story and Armaan ran towards his house.