9

After talking to his PA Ammy asks for  forgiveness from Atul.
At says no Ammy it's not ur mistake. Time was not with us.
A: did you have shilpa's reports with you I want to consult with another doctor.
Atul nods.  They both go to visit the doctor whereas Anjali decides to do packing for all 3.
In the doctor cabin
Doc: I have seen the report and what I have heard from Mr Atul her case is very critical one mistake and we will lose her.  Her mental health is very weak Ammy  when you meet her talk to her like when you used to do before and if she  opposes instead of saying yes or no try to make her understand softly. Please don't force her in anything. keep her in a friendly atmosphere if you need me you just have to make a call.
A: Dr should I bring her here?
Doc: Ammy it's not required . Just send me her weekly update. if I feel the need to bring her here then ill ask you to bring her. For  now what's best for her is to keep her in an old atmosphere where everything is just like the way she likes.
Armaan thanks the doctor.

In India
Ammy atul and Anjali reach mumbai
All three start moving towards Atul and Ammys house.

They reached and when Ammy saw his house his eyes became watery. He remembers his parents. When Atul sees this he takes him towards his house. Atul opens the door of his house and shouts for his mom.
P: (in a stressed state) Atul comes fast shilpa is not waking up.
All three ran upstairs towards Shilpa's room
P: see Atul she is not responding
Atul tries to wake shilpa by shaking and speaking her name. But she doesn't respond.
At: Ma call doc
P: He is on his way
Padma then sees Armaan and gets shocked.
P: Armaan u here how?
Atul explains everything to Padma. In the meantime Armaan moves towards Shilpa and sees her pale face. The glow of her face has faded. He feels pang in his chest by seeing her in this condition. He touches her face with his finger lightly.
The doctor arrives and chk shilpa
He says she hasn't eaten anything for a long time That's why she has fainted. I am putting her on glucose but plz make sure she eats. I know her condition is not right but if she doesn't get out of it we will have to admit her or put her in hospital. Saying this doctor goes from there.
Armaan was very heartbroken seeing shilpa like this.
Padma slaps Armaan everyone gets shocked but she cries and start shouting on him for his stupid actions.
P: (crying)where were u? How can u go without telling us? Were u so selfish that u fidnt thought about us han. Hav u thought about me ur uncle ur shona? Do u knw what i went through. After losing my best friends my sister like friend. I lost all 3 of my kids. My happiness changed into sorrow 5 years back. I have lost everything my friends my kids. Do u know Atul had to become pillar of this family me and ur uncle were trying to gather the broken pieces after loosing our only family. See shilpa she has become corpse.
I knw Armaan u lost everything that day but we were there with you.Shilpa was there with you at every step. But u left her alone Armaan. See her condition Armaan.i dnt know anything i want my shona back. I want my family back Armaan. I want u back. U hav to become the strength of all of us.