1

READ THIS PART BEFORE PROCEEDING PAST ---

THIS STORY IS NOT FOR THOSE WHO ARE OBSESSED WITH CORRECT GRAMMAR. OR AS SOME PPL CALL THEM GRAMMAR NAZI. 

THIS BOOK ISNT NOT FOR IMMATURE PPL.

IF YOU CORRECT MY GRAMMAR I WILL DELETE YOUR COMMENT AND MUTE YOU

THIS STORY ISNT EDITED. ( NOT EDITED)

~~~THIS BOOK MAY HAVE OR WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING

-SEX (KINKY & DIRTY DETAILS)

-KINKS (ANAL, ADULT BREASTFEEDING, PEGGING)

-BLOOD

-VIOLENCE

-MURDER

~~~MAY BE MENTIONED

ABORTION 

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

RAPE

IF YOU DONT LIKE ANYTHING THAT MAY OR MIGHT BE MENTIONED OR PUT IN THIS STORY DONT PROCEED.

THIS ISNT LIKE THE SHOW. YES, SOME SIMILARITIES BUT NOT THE SAME OUTCOME.

____________________________________________________________________________

At the age of ten, I lost my mother to the evil disease known greatly as Cancer. from then till now it's just been my father and me. yes, I had my best friend Happy by my side and I am very grateful for him.

when my father lost my mother he never tried to find love again. he just raised me as a single parent. yes, Happy's momma Florence had helped just my poppa had done with Happy. 

Now that I am a grown woman. the tables have turned from my father taking care of me to me taking care of him. which I have no problem whatsoever doing. he's all I got apart from Happy and I will do what I need to in order to take care of him.

I had to drop out of college when he was diagnosed with liver cancer. so me getting a great-paying job that requires a degree was out. but I did get local modeling gigs. and the main ones are pinups with motorcycles. which pays greatly.

I've had so many gigs that pay very well that I could keep my father and me afloat, keep him going to and from his doctor, and get his medicine.

When Happy started hanging around the charming sons I knew that he was soon gonna join them and no longer be a nomad. which I've told him that whatever he does I'm always gonna support him. and that I'm here for him as I always have been.

Happy and I are each other's rock.

when he lost his mother I was there like he was for me. I held him to me as he cried in my arms, I was there when he buried her in the Charming cemetery. when ever he had to handle hard matter after his mother's passing I was right there being his rock

since my father has begun getting worse and no longer goes to his doctor,takes his medicine or anything. I knew that I wont be having him with me very much longer.