5

I've had dealt with plenty of whores, croweaters, & pornstars that have tried to ease up on my husband. 

just a few minutes ago this crow whore thought it was smart to rub her hands on my husband's chest. 

 I grabbed her by her hair and yanked her away before I decided to fix her wandering hand problem.

after I shattered her wrist and broke her fingers I flung her to the ground and looked at Happy while some prospect was handling the whore.

I just gave him one look before I walked off to the apartment he and I share during lockdowns or when we are too tired to go home after a typical son's party Friday night.

I unlocked the door and walked in before I waited for Happy.

When he walked in he shut and locked the door.

"come here" I beckoned him 

he did as I wanted

"strip down and get in bed. it's about damn time I show these fuckers just who you belong to" I tell him before I start stripping.

"everyone knows that I am yours and you are mine. they just like testing you" he says as he stripped down.

"I'm soon about to start blowing holes in whores" I tell him.

He pulled me to him and started kissing me.

"I love when you get like this. it reminds me of another reason you and I are perfect together. you fight for me like I fight for you. and when people that shouldn't touch us do well they get their asses handed to them. & watching you shatter her wrist and break her fingers got me so fucking hard. I could pound ten nails" he says

"fuck the nails and pound my pussy. give me that baby we've been longing for" I tell him

"yes ma'am" he says

he lifts me up and lays me on the bed before standing at the foot as he lifts up my legs and notices how wet I am.

"what got you wet lil momma?" he asked

"you like aways." I tell him

"I didn't do anything" he says

"you are my walking wet dream happy just you being you get my motor running. now can we fuck or make love please I want your baby inside of me" I tell him

nothing much else was said as he started to make love to me.

"I want it hard papi. I want to feel you for weeks, I wanna feel you leaking out of me and just knowing what our goal was." I verbalized

"get in bed right then," he says

I pushed myself towards the head of the bed watching him crawl up to me like a predator about to pounce on its prey made me much wetter than I was.

I pulled him down to me and started kissing him as I bent my legs up and he seethed himself deep inside my core.

"Mmmm...so fucking big" I moaned as I laid back and closed my eyes

He leaned down and started suckling on my tits.

"can't wait till these babies are full of milk. cause I will be drinking from them before our baby arrives. hell, I'll fucking drink from them when they arrive" he stated before he bit my nipple and pulled making me cum around his cock.

"I can't fucking wait," I tell him as I open my eyes and watched him suck my nipples and fuck my pussy.

the pleasure that my man gives me is one I've longed for. yes, there is pain from being stretched but it feels so damn good and intensifies everything else.