1:8 Maybe I Should Start From The End

Maybe I Should Start From The End
Part 2
————

Maybe I Should Start From The EndPart 2————

————

RECAP

You raised your hand and the gun came to you. "People who care about him." You glared at the older women. You came into the house so you could get a better shot at pointing the gun at the women.

Hope walked to the right of Ric. "So tell us where he is before she blow's your head off." Hope also glared ta the women.

Alaric grabbed your hands, taking the gun off you. She looked down and too Hope. "You must be Hope." She then looked at you. "And you must be Kate." Landon's hen came out of the bathroom and you and Hope just stared at him.

————

"Landon.." Your eyes watered as you moved away from Alaric and toward Landon.

Landon looked at you. "Kate." He responded and walked up to you, englufing you in a hug. "God I missed you." Landon whispered.

"Me too." You looked up at him, a few tears escaping your eyes and Landon wiped them.

Hope softened at the sight while Alaric and who your guessing is Landon's mother also watch

You got out of the hug. "So you're the headmaster of a private school for supernaturals." She stated as you all made a circle type thing. "And you two are the teacher's pet?" She looked at you and Hope, you gave her an annoyed stare.

You looked at her. "Teacher's pet? Only been at the school for a couple months now, keep your judge level to me on about a five, goes any higher I might just kill you." You glared at her, Alaric looked at you with a face that said 'enough'. Hope just smirked but quickly hid it.

"Actually, they're kind of a pain in my ass." Alaric joked. You both glared at him.

Hope looked at Landon's mother. "A little judgy for an absentee mother." Hope fired back.

Landon's mom looked at Landon. "You were wrong. I like them." She turned to Landon who sat on the bed.

"Well, now you know about us. All we know about you is that you gave birth to Landon, he says a monster attacked you, and now there's some sort of fake gas company coming after you two. So, I think it's time you start filling in some blanks." Alaric summarised as he stared at the women.

She moved from in front of us to sit on the bed in front of Landon. "When I finished my service in the army, I was recruited by an intelligence organization. The States sounded like a better life. I didn't know what I was signing up for, but soon I learned that things like you," She looked at Hope and you. "exist in this world." She paused. Then looked over to Ric. "My job was very much like yours. To keep the supernatural world a secret." She then looked at Landon. "Whenever a monster went bump in the night and risked exposing the truth, I tracked it down and brought it back to headquarters." She explained.